Users who are viewing this thread

Mr G

Rookie
The most popular name for boys in the uk is mooohhammmidd. Fact

These filthy vermin breed like rats.

The UK will end up being izlamified.

Islam is just done filthy paedo death cult. Fact

IMG_2399.jpeg

This is a genuine attempt for these filthy cunts to try islamify the UK. I have no doubt this scourge will grow and infest the uk.

Thankfully today the electoral commission declined their application. But tomorrow’s another day. And it’s a pity the sand monkeys never used a spellchecker. I don’t recall linger being spelt lingure???

I see enough head bags wandering around already and our cities and towns are being assimilated by muzzrat boaties crossing the channel. My useless fucking government have done fuck all to address the issue. One simple act of turning the vermin back would crack the solution. But border force snd the navy refuse to do so. How can gov employees simply do what the fuck they want without consequences.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Not in my lifetime bacause i'm an old cunt but they will start something in England like they do in all the shitholes they come from and go on a mass killing spree like a civil war thing. I can't get my head round why not only this government but every bastarding one want these people to come here. Our governments sent loads of our border force to Egypt to speed up the process to get the palestinians here who want to come. I mean for fucks sake how thick and stupid do you have to be to let these people in here after what they've been up to. I realy think it's all a bigger plan for what i'm fucked if i know. 15 million per day to house these rubber boat jockeys already and they will all be on benefits all their lifes. The blokes who fought and died in the war would be well fucked off if they knew how it's turning out.

Last edited:

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
It seems to me that we the white people in the uk with generations of family going back many centuries will be erased, we have huge cost of living bills sky high fuel bills. Never mentioned by policitians but mention immigration as they are accommodated
PS
Come to our country and obey and respect if not don't come

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
They need to learn to spell linger properly. I’d love to see the Imam’s reaction when all the young scholars put ‘lingure’ into Google to spell check it…

IMG_7595.jpeg

It would be as embarrassing as two Catholic priests getting lost in a lingerie section…

Last edited:

JG Ballard

I want to watch
It's another symptom of western civilizaton gone insane. The ambition of the global elitists is to bring Orwell's nightmare to life with all of us serfs and they at the top living in opulence. But they are fools if they think that they will actually escape unharmed from the frankenstein that they have created. They may prolong their lives of luxury but Mohammad and the rest of the shitstains of the world are coming for them too. They are a suicide cult.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
They're already infesting the UK, like they have infested Europe and most of the rest of the world.
Still, this won't ever get off the ground and thankfully they will always be a minority. Also, the illiterate black bastards cannot spell, as is the case with muzrats.
islam is a death cult, not a religion and should be globally outlawed. Israel has the right idea.

Oh well, it's been rejected anyway.

1698759366193.png

macread

Well Known Member
The most popular name for boys in the uk is mooohhammmidd. Fact

These filthy vermin breed like rats.

The UK will end up being izlamified.

Islam is just done filthy paedo death cult. Fact

View attachment 720174

This is a genuine attempt for these filthy cunts to try islamify the UK. I have no doubt this scourge will grow and infest the uk.

Thankfully today the electoral commission declined their application. But tomorrow’s another day. And it’s a pity the sand monkeys never used a spellchecker. I don’t recall linger being spelt lingure???

I see enough head bags wandering around already and our cities and towns are being assimilated by muzzrat boaties crossing the channel. My useless fucking government have done fuck all to address the issue. One simple act of turning the vermin back would crack the solution. But border force snd the navy refuse to do so. How can gov employees simply do what the fuck they want without consequences.
It's the fucking government that has let this get out of control, there are far more coming in now than there ever were. The Tories have been saying for years that they will stop it and have only let it escalate on a grand scale and I have wondered why. The fact a lot of these cunts now have top jobs in the UK Tory government doesn't look too good for the future.

aita

Lurker
important to read the entire original document "EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" which is in Arabic & translated English... it's their long term strategic plan for the destruction of western democracies by infiltration... violent jihad is planed for later when demographic majority is achieved and political power can be achieved

aita

Lurker

Sandberger

Well Known Member

What the cop was saying there about reason of arrest, can somebody translate? Something about "we are ..... country". And lady says "So? That true!"

Back