Party of izzzzzlaaaam (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
they will be doing the same in america soon too,and the bidunce admin will let it happen and give them what they want. all these sanctuary cities have their hands full now.... just fucking wait! they will wish they were never sanctuary cities.

here... check this out. this is the work of bidunce

Last edited:

Tottie

You've got to laugh
The most popular name for boys in the uk is mooohhammmidd. Fact

These filthy vermin breed like rats.

The UK will end up being izlamified.

Islam is just done filthy paedo death cult. Fact

View attachment 720174

This is a genuine attempt for these filthy cunts to try islamify the UK. I have no doubt this scourge will grow and infest the uk.

Thankfully today the electoral commission declined their application. But tomorrow’s another day. And it’s a pity the sand monkeys never used a spellchecker. I don’t recall linger being spelt lingure???

I see enough head bags wandering around already and our cities and towns are being assimilated by muzzrat boaties crossing the channel. My useless fucking government have done fuck all to address the issue. One simple act of turning the vermin back would crack the solution. But border force snd the navy refuse to do so. How can gov employees simply do what the fuck they want without consequences.
Already do,that sunak In England in Scotland we've got jaldip in Wales they've got sheepdeep

Back