accident Pedestrian hit by a drunk driver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Russia's Ryazan Region - 26-year-old Ryazan man driving a Volvo S40 car in a state of extreme intoxication knocked down a 38-year-old pedestrian .

The pedestrian survived, he suffered a concussion, a bruised head wound, a fracture of the bones of the nose and a closed fracture of the right lower leg. The passenger of the car was also injured.

pjanyj-v-mervino.jpg

mervino-25.07.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Russia's Ryazan Region - 26-year-old Ryazan man driving a Volvo S40 car in a state of extreme intoxication knocked down a 38-year-old pedestrian .

The pedestrian survived, he suffered a concussion, a bruised head wound, a fracture of the bones of the nose and a closed fracture of the right lower leg. The passenger of the car was also injured.

View attachment 602700

View attachment 602701
View attachment 602702
BONZAI!!! Gotcha Fucker!!!
Lol,🤣...SP

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
I hate when people can't keep their own problems (and retardation) to themselves. If you know you're dumb and have little worth as a human being, if you know you are a sub-human, just leave the car at home and kill yourself somewhere, tie your dick and jump from the tree, or all kinds of dumb shit. I just hate it, cause the guy (idiot or not) walking was just minding his business. Is like these school shooters who are so incapable of getting along, blaming others instead of just killing themselves. How would be for you to mind your own business for an unknown random guy who's just incompetent at solving his own problems to bring his problems onto you for no reason? I know he was driving drunk, but as far as I can see he clearly knows what is the risk, probably something in his head was telling him how the world wronged him and he doesn't need to care or was too dumb to have any thought what so ever. Piece fo shit

malicious999

Certified psycho
This user was banned

View attachment 602700

View attachment 602701
View attachment 602702
The thing I don’t get is why In these kind of videos no one tries to help. I’m in England and I can honestly say most people would run over and attempt to help or at least call 999 even the scummy druggies living homeless would try help, I get that in some backwards countries they can’t get involved as they will be made medically/ financially responsible but surely that’s only a very few select counties right

Back