19e5mgoo_afghanistan-crisis_625x300_25_August_21.jpg
images (3).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
E-FsAXpVkAAdVo5.jpg
images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I think the western media have been very one sided on this, never reporting about the thousands of people that actually wanted the taliban back, they welcomed them and were glad to be rid of what they called foreigners, the so called collaborators were mostly left to the wolves.
93862EE2-D090-40E7-8963-35768F105AE5.png

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I think the western media have been very one sided on this, never reporting about the thousands of people that actually wanted the taliban back, they welcomed them and were glad to be rid of what they called foreigners, the so called collaborators were mostly left to the wolves.
It's like that regarding everything with the media, they are a propoganda machine that only tell you what they want you to know.

Hookah-smoking-catapillar

Feed your head🐛
I put post of war. Doesn't matter which! It doesn't matter when! It doesn't matter whose side your on or thinks other people should be on. To me war is war. It's all ugly! It's all devastating! It fucken breaks my heart that we treat each other this way. As far as I'm concerned we are all the same. We are all equally as fucked.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
I put post of war. Doesn't matter which! It doesn't matter when! It doesn't matter whose side your on or thinks other people should be on. To me war is war. It's all ugly! It's all devastating! It fucken breaks my heart that we treat each other this way. As far as I'm concerned we are all the same. We are all equally as fucked.
preach brother, war does us no good, young men and women die while the snakes with the money and profit interests laugh in a room together

Poppy420

NewbieX
Very much agreed. On all levels of this argument

hcoop111

Such is life
If I was to nuke anywhere in the world it would probably be derka derka land ..China…or Korea ……..if lol ….yep war is ugly but It always has been around and always will be ..religion….resources…land….it’s all how wars started..hey I’d love it if we could all get along ..but it just won’t ever be my friends …or if for some reason it does we won’t be here to see it at the least

Hookah-smoking-catapillar

Feed your head🐛
If I was to nuke anywhere in the world it would probably be derka derka land ..China…or Korea ……..if lol ….yep war is ugly but It always has been around and always will be ..religion….resources…land….it’s all how wars started..hey I’d love it if we could all get along ..but it just won’t ever be my friends …or if for some reason it does we won’t be here to see it at the least
This is just my beliefs. Nothing will get better by us. We've proven that. I also feel that God is coming sooner than later. Gonna clean up all the evil. I'm not vindictive or vengeful but I'd love to see reactions of unbelievers.
American Government and the Uk are to blame for all this. They have fucked quite a few countries up now.
Hun this whole earth is fucked
American Government and the Uk are to blame for all this. They have fucked quite a few countries up now.
Hun this whole earth is fucked

Last edited:
Back