Funny Pepper sprayed a bitch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings

GDmlAs2a4AAEv-j.jpeg

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
There is different level of pepper spray ? I remember wile back someone sprayed some at me beside give me a fair fight but didn't do much to me I kicked is ass anyway.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
There's a reason that businesses post signs that read "NO PETS/ANIMALS ALLOWED". Of course with the recent advent of adult children who absolutely need a puppy to clutch at all times, consequently we've taken 2 steps back, regarding this almost universal rule.

The end result is a restaurant where any homeless trash and his dog can cover the public restrooms with shit, piss and puke, while the wild species we see on this video chimps out, harassing customers and destroying property.

We're constantly being sent the message that this is acceptable, and that those who'd rather not be in the company of mentally ill ingrates are the REAL problem.

🥺"Racista....Nazis....(something about Trump...)!"

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
There's a reason that businesses post signs that read "NO PETS/ANIMALS ALLOWED". Of course with the recent advent of adult children who absolutely need a puppy to clutch at all times, consequently we've taken 2 steps back, regarding this almost universal rule.

The end result is a restaurant where any homeless trash and his dog can cover the public restrooms with shit, piss and puke, while the wild species we see on this video chimps out, harassing customers and destroying property.

We're constantly being sent the message that this is acceptable, and that those who'd rather not be in the company of mentally ill ingrates are the REAL problem.

🥺"Racista....Nazis....(something about Trump...)!"
Use to be a sign that stated WHITES ONLY on it. Haven't seen that in a while, they should bring that back.

Back