Pepper spraying obese cop gets 38g (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
They should of been holding assault rifles instead of signs if they wanted to get something accomplished.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson
Fuck that noise. I dont agree with their movement. Let em keep the signs.

On second thought, they'd all be dead now...

McM

ARSELING
'It's unclear how the food committee volunteers will tell them apart'

Smell-detector ?

Who cares if a bunch of liberal sissies get sprayed in the face? Holding up signs won't do shit for anyone in the long run.
Just because they're rallying for a shit and hopeless cause does not mean turning a blind eye to the corruption and vice grip these people have on the justice and judiciary system is açceptable.

Last edited:

tracher999

fuck the system
fuck the system and all there crap they talk away with cops govs we want be free fuck off with that system mainstream bullcrap

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Just because they're rallying for a shit and hopeless cause does not mean turning a blind eye to the corruption and vice grip these people have on the justice and judiciary system is açceptable.

I honestly think they deserve it, they are spineless cowards with no true conviction, regardless about the system. They serve the system more by being liberal and foolish than the police do.

fuck the system and all there crap they talk away with cops govs we want be free fuck off with that system mainstream bullcrap

Cause being against society is against the mainstream....

tracher999

fuck the system
society creates the mainstream thats why i hate society
and all crap around it govs police survilance on people
that search the truth like wikileaks and other wistleblower sites

I honestly think they deserve it, they are spineless cowards with no true conviction, regardless about the system. They serve the system more by being liberal and foolish than the police do.

Cause being against society is against the mainstream....
I agree their actions warrant it but I just think a "peace officer" should be allowed to act like that then receive any form of reward or monetary settlement.

Back