bizarre ~Phoenix Police Officer Shoots Man Attacking Him At Bus Station~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:rambo:

PHOENIX – A Phoenix police officer shot and seriously wounded a man during a confrontation outside a bus station early Wednesday, authorities said. Police said the man was acting erratically inside the building near 27th Avenue and McDowell Road shortly.

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
PHOENIX – A Phoenix police officer shot and seriously wounded a man during a confrontation outside a bus station early Wednesday, authorities said. Police said the man was acting erratically inside the building near 27th Avenue and McDowell Road shortly.

View attachment 668758
Fuckin coward ass cop. Drop your weapon and fight you pussy!!!! I fuckin HATE cops!!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
a better life is only a bus ride away
Aside from some of the field trips as a youngin I've NEVER ended up somewhere better than where I started after a bus ride. Before I got my driver's license I'd occasionally take the bus to my grandfather's place. It might as well have been a Nazi train to a work camp for all the "fun" I had at his place.

OK, not true. Once when I was ~14 me and a couple of friends took the greyhound from home to a tiny hick town where one of the friend's parents had a ranch. This was when greyhound had rural routes that stopped at EVERY two-bit village, hamlet & cargo drop box. What would have been a 90 min drive took about 4 hours on the bus. As a kid it was mildly amusing and the real fun was the ranch it was still a waste of time

hedgerow

simpelton
Aside from some of the field trips as a youngin I've NEVER ended up somewhere better than where I started after a bus ride. Before I got my driver's license I'd occasionally take the bus to my grandfather's place. It might as well have been a Nazi train to a work camp for all the "fun" I had at his place.

OK, not true. Once when I was ~14 me and a couple of friends took the greyhound from home to a tiny hick town where one of the friend's parents had a ranch. This was when greyhound had rural routes that stopped at EVERY two-bit village, hamlet & cargo drop box. What would have been a 90 min drive took about 4 hours on the bus. As a kid it was mildly amusing and the real fun was the ranch it was still a waste of time
public transportation sucks and thankfully i haven't been on it for years

your grandfather thought he was helping you build character or something good like that

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
public transportation sucks and thankfully i haven't been on it for years

your grandfather thought he was helping you build character or something good like that
I used to ride the LRT (the light rail tram like) downtown. They have a free fare zone in the core and it was handy to get to some meetings, but aside from that I can't remember the last time I rode the LRT outside of downtown or took the bus. And yes, public transit is goddamned awful.

No, my grandfather was a horse's ass. He looked at his grandchildren as slave labor who got the shittiest of shit jobs when we came to visit. Breaking cement, laying cement, digging up & transplanting big fruit trees, etc... The reward after a long days working was 6 of us got to share a 1l bottle of some trash store brand 7 Up and unsalted pretzels (salted would have aggravated his high blood pressure).

hedgerow

simpelton
I used to ride the LRT (the light rail tram like) downtown. They have a free fare zone in the core and it was handy to get to some meetings, but aside from that I can't remember the last time I rode the LRT outside of downtown or took the bus. And yes, public transit is goddamned awful.

No, my grandfather was a horse's ass. He looked at his grandchildren as slave labor who got the shittiest of shit jobs when we came to visit. Breaking cement, laying cement, digging up & transplanting big fruit trees, etc... The reward after a long days working was 6 of us got to share a 1l bottle of some trash store brand 7 Up and unsalted pretzels (salted would have aggravated his high blood pressure).
wow he does sound like a tough character...did you have to do that often?

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
wow he does sound like a tough character...did you have to do that often?
He was a completely unpleasant man. German soldier in WWII, held in a Russian POW camp for over a year, came to Canada after the war and following a few years of odd jobs went to work for the RCMP (Canada's national police force) till his retirement.

There's German word, gemutlichkeit, that doesn't really translate well to English but its sort of an all encompassing feeling of happiness, contentment, joy in life, being in the moment, etc.. He had not an ounce of gemutlichkeit.

We'd go and visit as a family 4-5 times a year and once I was 13 I'd be sent off (by bus) for a week or two over the summer.

macread

Well Known Member
He was a completely unpleasant man. German soldier in WWII, held in a Russian POW camp for over a year, came to Canada after the war and following a few years of odd jobs went to work for the RCMP (Canada's national police force) till his retirement.

There's German word, gemutlichkeit, that doesn't really translate well to English but its sort of an all encompassing feeling of happiness, contentment, joy in life, being in the moment, etc.. He had not an ounce of gemutlichkeit.

We'd go and visit as a family 4-5 times a year and once I was 13 I'd be sent off (by bus) for a week or two over the summer.
At least you got a Summer vacation out of it. Can't be many German POWs that were released by the Russians. Lucky for him unlucky for you.

One thing that I’m 100% positive of is that there isn’t going to be one white person on the planet chanting his name or giving a shit about that little fuckers life

hedgerow

simpelton

"not an ounce of gemutlichkeit" that's funny...gemutlichkeit is what we all seek

hedgerow

simpelton
1679850739690.png

vlad, what's the russian word for gemutlichkeit?

peter, there is no such word in russian!

Back