Pixar in new Woke drama... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why are you all so offended of two cartoon characters kissing
What a good question HomoSimpson'sRear.

I think the reason I posted this is not because of a 'same sex kiss' but more because it's yet one more example of the constant bombardment of woke 'progressive' values onto a public that is primarily heterosexual, pro family and conservative.

This wokeness is led by a small yet highly tech savy cardre of activists who are bascially of the opinion that:
1/ Post Modernism is the only prism through which the world must be seen thus there are no objective truths only subjective and thus 'aboriginal science' is just as important as western physics, biology, mathamatics and so on.
2/ The west is evil and all the fruits of the enlightenment are tainted and must be destroyed (see centuary old statues torn down as they are 'racist')
3/ The traditional family unit is patriachial and must be broken down to such an extent that a gay man can arrange to get a baby via surrogacy and if he wants to be called a 'mother' then that's absolutely ok and should be applauded and he can use what ever non gramatically correct pro nouns he likes.
4/ Homo sexuality and the whole LGBTI movement which, at most, is a minority of less than 10% of the population, must be as visible as possible, to the point that every public building must have woke posters up saying stuff like 'LGBTI people welcome here' and if they don't then they face charges of some kind of 'phobia'.
5/ Black Lives Matter and other versions of this are inundating our lives to the point that, in Australia at least, most meetings are started with an 'acknowledgment of country' or some other woke substitute for a prayer or pledge of allegiance (do you Americans still pledge the flag?)
6/ If you are trans then you are just as real a woman or man as a real woman or man. As a male to woman trans you can enter women's sports and dominate even with a cock hanging out of your bathing suit and no one can say boo...
7/ It is normal for men dressed as woment to read stories to young children at the library or at primary schools. Just as it is 'normal' for gender fluidity concepts to be taught to pre schoolers who are not discerning enough to understand that this is state endorsed brain washing and fuels the ever increasing number of young people demanding sterilisation surgery and hormones and 'top surgery' / double mastectomies to better match their internal body image.

So it's not just a kiss by Buzz Light Year on Woodie's ass its a kick in the balls to all normal people who take their little children to see this show. People who are pro family, heterosexual, and, basically, normal.

So that's why it is so offensive.

Last edited:

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
B5AF3213-2F4D-42A5-80E4-FB538545FF76.jpeg

Shouldn't some 6th grader be pushing your head down the toilet and flushing it?
Sorry, did I insult your Chinese cartoons?
What a good question HomoSimpson'sRear.

I think the reason I posted this is not because of a 'same sex kiss' but more because it's yet one more example of the constant bombardment of woke 'progressive' values onto a public that is primarily heterosexual, pro family and conservative.

This wokeness is led by a small yet highly tech savy cardre of activists who are bascially of the opinion that:
1/ Post Modernism is the only prism through which the world must be seen thus there are no objective truths only subjective and thus 'aboriginal science' is just as important as western physics, biology, mathamatics and so on.
2/ The west is evil and all the fruits of the enlightenment are tainted and must be destroyed (see centuary old statues torn down as they are 'racist')
3/ The traditional family unit is patriachial and must be broken down to such an extent that a gay man can arrange to get a baby via surrogacy and if he wants to be called a 'mother' then that's absolutely ok and should be applauded and he can use what ever non gramatically correct pro nouns he likes.
4/ Homo sexuality and the whole LGBTI movement which, at most, is a minority of less than 10% of the population, must be as visible as possible, to the point that every public building must have woke posters up saying stuff like 'LGBTI people welcome here' and if they don't then they face charges of some kind of 'phobia'.
5/ Black Lives Matter and other versions of this are inundating our lives to the point that, in Australia at least, most meetings are started with an 'acknowledgment of country' or some other woke substitute for a prayer or pledge of allegiance (do you Americans still pledge the flag?)
6/ If you are trans then you are just as real a woman or man as a real woman or man. As a male to woman trans you can enter women's sports and dominate even with a cock hanging out of your bathing suit and no one can say boo...
7/ It is normal for men dressed as woment to read stories to young children at the library or at primary schools. Just as it is 'normal' for gender fluidity concepts to be taught to pre schoolers who are not discerning enough to understand that this is state endorsed brain washing and fuels the ever increasing number of young people demanding sterilisation surgery and hormones and 'top surgery' / double mastectomies to better match their internal body image.

So it's not just a kiss by Buzz Light Year on Woodie's ass its a kick in the balls to all normal people who take their little children to see this show. People who are pro family, heterosexual, and, basically, normal.

So that's why it is so offensive.
People who are this insecure that they get triggered over a cartoon getting more ass than they do aren't normal. It's not gay people keeping you down, it's you yourself that's doing that, you conservative crybaby faggot.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Sorry, did I insult your Chinese cartoons?

People who are this insecure that they get triggered over a cartoon getting more ass than they do aren't normal. It's not gay people keeping you down, it's you yourself that's doing that, you conservative crybaby faggot.
Hi BallDeSac420,

Thank you for your well thought out response to my post.

You obviously have little schooling and not even the intellect to go out and grab the knowledge for yourself.

Have you read anything at all about the enlightenment? Do you even know what the dark ages were?

Or are you so caught up in being brainwashed by what they teach you in school that you just don't get it?

I would be most happy to have an intellectual argument with you but you will need to couch your responses with something a little more intellectual that 'you conservative crybaby faggot'.

I offer on line remedial teaching for a most reasonable price so PM me if interested...

PS if you are under 12 please get your mom's permission to PM me so it's all above board...

Hi BallDeSac420,

Thank you for your well thought out response to my post.

You obviously have little schooling and not even the intellect to go out and grab the knowledge for yourself.

Have you read anything at all about the enlightenment? Do you even know what the dark ages were?

Or are you so caught up in being brainwashed by what they teach you in school that you just don't get it?

I would be most happy to have an intellectual argument with you but you will need to couch your responses with something a little more intellectual that 'you conservative crybaby faggot'.

I offer on line remedial teaching for a most reasonable price so PM me if interested...

PS if you are under 12 please get your mom's permission to PM me so it's all above board...
Take your pretentious Reddit tier autism and shove it. I'm not trying to have an "intellectual" discussion with someone crying over a scene in a kids movie lmao

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Take your pretentious Reddit tier autism and shove it. I'm not trying to have an "intellectual" discussion with someone crying over a scene in a kids movie lmao
My dear Ball Sack,

You need to have done to you what the Roman's did to make castrato's for the greater glory of god (s).
They used to keep the 'ball sack' intact and mash up the testicles with a wooden hammer.
I'm sure you knew this as you clearly have an intellectual bent... as 'shove it' indicates.

How old are you? I'm really curious.

Have you poohed your pants again?

And why so angry? Are you kind of just entering puberty? Is this just the start of your first menstrual cycle? Maybe try some cranberry juice, it may sooth you. Use pads rather than tampons as you don't want to damage your hymen.

Oh, and did you know that the word 'tampon' dates from ww1 when French female nurses used 'tamponage', ie the stuffing of wounds to control bleeding, to get through another menstrual cycle whilst still working on the wounded soldiers?

I most look forward to more fruitful discussion and the chance to further your (clearly inadequate) education...

cheers

Wiggins.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ball Sack enjoyed their/them's birthday party at the Down Syndrome Disco last week.
Everyone was really impressed with their/them''s dancing to 'Dancing Queen' his Abba favourite... right up to the point where them/their evacuated them/their's bowels in them/their pants... for the third time that night...

"Oh Ball Sack... have youven't poohed your pants again have you?"

1655675206756.png

Neurophobic

Lurker
Ya,No Fkn Shit! Like WTF'S Going on here...Really? Trying to promote the;
FKN;🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️
Movement??? That Shit's getting under My Skin! If I could Kill,Let's say a Dozen WOKEY DOKES;And All this FKN SHIT would go away...I'd say "LINE-EM UP"
FKN LINE-EM UUUUUP!!!
LOL,🤣😂🤣...SP

I'm an old school faggot. I don't care about this woke shit. I never made a straight man feel uncomfortable. I never did anything to anyone. If you wanna line me up I say... Come and get it ... You won't make it past my driveway and I will upload that shit to this site same day under "bigot goes to wrong faggots house".

Sincerely,
The white fag that owns guns and 3 Mastiffs.

I'm an old school faggot. I don't care about this woke shit. I never made a straight man feel uncomfortable. I never did anything to anyone. If you wanna line me up I say... Come and get it ... You won't make it past my driveway and I will upload that shit to this site same day under "bigot goes to wrong faggots house".

Sincerely,
Based

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
To be fair that kind of faggot stuff has no business being in a kids movie 🤷‍♂️ the movies aim is to entertain an audience mainly children, anything to do with politics, racism, faggots etc has no place in a KIDS movie

Hairydick

Rookie
I'm an old school faggot. I don't care about this woke shit. I never made a straight man feel uncomfortable. I never did anything to anyone. If you wanna line me up I say... Come and get it ... You won't make it past my driveway and I will upload that shit to this site same day under "bigot
Sincerely,

Sincerely,
Aren't you any good at using your fists? Oh, wait.............

Back