Pixar in new Woke drama... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
Pixar has been shut out of the major film markets for being too woke. Such a shame...

Disney-Pixar movie Lightyear banned in several countries over same-sex kiss​

Posted Tue 14 Jun 2022 at 6:57pmTuesday 14 Jun 2022 at 6:57pm
A still from the new Lightyear film showing Buzz Lightyear looking at a light

More than a dozen countries have banned the showing of the Disney-Pixar animated movie, Lightyear.(AP: Disney/Pixar)
Help keep family & friends informed by sharing this article

Disney-Pixar has reportedly been unable to obtain permission to show its new movie, Lightyear, in 14 Middle Eastern and Asian countries.

Key points:​

• The animated film depicts a same-sex couple who share a brief kiss
  • The United Arab Emirates announced it would not show the film earlier this week
  • Disney says it is not sure if the film will be shown in China

A source said the animated film also appeared unlikely to open in China, the world's largest movie market.
The animated film depicts a same-sex couple who share a brief kiss, which prompted the United Arab Emirates to ban the film.
The United Arab Emirates said the couple's relationship violated the country's media content standards.
Homosexuality is considered criminal in many Middle Eastern countries.
Representatives of other countries, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia and Lebanon, did not immediately respond to requests for comment on why they would not allow the film to be exhibited.
A Lightyear producer said Chinese authorities had asked for cuts to the movie, which Disney declined to make, and she assumed the movie would not open there either.
Lightyear is a prequel to Pixar's acclaimed Toy Story franchise.
Marvel franchise star Chris Evans voices the lead character Buzz Lightyear, a legendary space ranger.
In the film, Buzz's close friend is a female space ranger who marries another woman.
A scene showing milestones in the couple's relationship includes a brief kiss.
A female animated character points

Uzo Aduba's character, Alisha Hawthorne, shares a kiss with a female character.(AP: Disney/Pixar)
Disney has not received an answer from Chinese authorities on whether they would allow the film in cinemas, producer Galyn Susman said.
China has rejected other on-screen depictions of homosexuality in the past.
"We're not going to cut out anything, especially something as important as the loving and inspirational relationship that shows Buzz what he's missing by the choices that he's making, so that's not getting cut," Ms Susman said.
A man in a suit smiles on the red-carpet

Chris Evans voices the character of Buzz Lightyear.(Invision via AP: Joel C Ryan)
Any objections to the film over LGBTQI issues were "frustrating," Evans said.
"It's great that we are a part of something that's making steps forward in the social inclusion capacity, but it's frustrating that there are still places that aren't where they should be."
In May, Disney refused requests to cut same-sex references in the Marvel movie, Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.
S
I dont hate gays but this is what i mean they force it. kids can't fathom relationships never mind gay ones
gay-people-l-respect-acts-like-a-normal-human-being-34654507.png

Attachments

• gay-people-l-respect-acts-like-a-normal-human-being-34654507.png
    gay-people-l-respect-acts-like-a-normal-human-being-34654507.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 19
To be fair that kind of faggot stuff has no business being in a kids movie 🤷‍♂️ the movies aim is to entertain an audience mainly children, anything to do with politics, racism, faggots etc has no place in a KIDS movie
Being gay isn't political tho.

I never said it was 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I said " politics, racism and FAGGOTS" have no place in a children's movie....

You wouldn't see murder, rape and drugs in a kid's movie so why do they need to show this degenerate nonsense?
When does it become degen tho? I've seen a show even acknowledge that gay people exist, IE two female background characters holding hands for a few seconds and people still come out crying the same shit, (agenda, propaganda, grooming, pedophilia etc.)

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
When does it become degen tho? I've seen a show even acknowledge that gay people exist, IE two female background characters holding hands for a few seconds and people still come out crying the same shit, (agenda, propaganda, grooming, pedophilia etc.)
We get it. You're a cock sucker. That doesn't make you special. We all know you exist that doesn't mean we want it displayed in children's movies.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
But why does anything like that need to be in a kids movie/show 🤷‍♂️ why can't kids just be kids anymore, why do they need to be shown this stuff, what purpose does it serve showing young children two men or two women kissing or holding hands 🤷‍♂️

But why does anything like that need to be in a kids movie/show 🤷‍♂️ why can't kids just be kids anymore, why do they need to be shown this stuff, what purpose does it serve showing young children two men or two women kissing or holding hands 🤷‍♂️
Why is it any different than a straight couple doing the same? I agree it doesn't really serve a purpose, it just seems hypocritical/amusing that the same people who grew up watching a guy make out with an unconscious Snow White are now crying because two chicks held hands. Well that and watching grown ass men cry about a children's movie is also pretty funny.
We get it. You're a cock sucker. That doesn't make you special. We all know you exist that doesn't mean we want it displayed in children's movies.
Cock lives rent free in your mouth.

NoConvexity

l e v e l
How about don't watch any of that stupid bullshit and there are no problems.
Kiss, don't kiss. Either way it's not real in my world.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Why is it any different than a straight couple doing the same? I agree it doesn't really serve a purpose, it just seems hypocritical/amusing that the same people who grew up watching a guy make out with an unconscious Snow White are now crying because two chicks held hands. Well that and watching grown ass men cry about a children's movie is also pretty funny.
End of the day it doesn't need to be in a kids movie no matter whos doing it and the difference is most children know that it's normal for a man and a woman to be together, they see their mum and dad together on a daily basis so it's normal to them.

They don't see two men or two women together as a couple so it's not natural to them and it just confuses them

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I want a Die Hard type of action movie where the main male character's boyfriend or husband gets kidnapped by criminals or terrorists, and Good Guy has to blow up nearly half of America trying to saved his favorite man. Then a gay kiss at the end for his reward. I would pay good money to see THAT film on the big screen.

Reject

This user was banned
Pixar has been shut out of the major film markets for being too woke. Such a shame...

Disney-Pixar movie Lightyear banned in several countries over same-sex kiss​

Posted Tue 14 Jun 2022 at 6:57pmTuesday 14 Jun 2022 at 6:57pm
A still from the new Lightyear film showing Buzz Lightyear looking at a light

More than a dozen countries have banned the showing of the Disney-Pixar animated movie, Lightyear.(AP: Disney/Pixar)
Help keep family & friends informed by sharing this article

Disney-Pixar has reportedly been unable to obtain permission to show its new movie, Lightyear, in 14 Middle Eastern and Asian countries.

Key points:​

• The animated film depicts a same-sex couple who share a brief kiss
  • The United Arab Emirates announced it would not show the film earlier this week
  • Disney says it is not sure if the film will be shown in China

A source said the animated film also appeared unlikely to open in China, the world's largest movie market.
The animated film depicts a same-sex couple who share a brief kiss, which prompted the United Arab Emirates to ban the film.
The United Arab Emirates said the couple's relationship violated the country's media content standards.
Homosexuality is considered criminal in many Middle Eastern countries.
Representatives of other countries, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia and Lebanon, did not immediately respond to requests for comment on why they would not allow the film to be exhibited.
A Lightyear producer said Chinese authorities had asked for cuts to the movie, which Disney declined to make, and she assumed the movie would not open there either.
Lightyear is a prequel to Pixar's acclaimed Toy Story franchise.
Marvel franchise star Chris Evans voices the lead character Buzz Lightyear, a legendary space ranger.
In the film, Buzz's close friend is a female space ranger who marries another woman.
A scene showing milestones in the couple's relationship includes a brief kiss.
A female animated character points

Uzo Aduba's character, Alisha Hawthorne, shares a kiss with a female character.(AP: Disney/Pixar)
Disney has not received an answer from Chinese authorities on whether they would allow the film in cinemas, producer Galyn Susman said.
China has rejected other on-screen depictions of homosexuality in the past.
"We're not going to cut out anything, especially something as important as the loving and inspirational relationship that shows Buzz what he's missing by the choices that he's making, so that's not getting cut," Ms Susman said.
A man in a suit smiles on the red-carpet

Chris Evans voices the character of Buzz Lightyear.(Invision via AP: Joel C Ryan)
Any objections to the film over LGBTQI issues were "frustrating," Evans said.
"It's great that we are a part of something that's making steps forward in the social inclusion capacity, but it's frustrating that there are still places that aren't where they should be."
In May, Disney refused requests to cut same-sex references in the Marvel movie, Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.
S
Hopefully shut forever

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Hopefully shut forever
Alas not. I hear that Pixar's 'Toy Story 5' has a scene where Woody (what's in a name?) is blowing Buzz whilst Mr Potato Head is eating out his ass.

Apparantly that's what is now seen as 'appropriate' for the targeted audience...

"Hey Woody! I've got my 'ass smooching' lips on. Now just you drop them little old panties..."

1662758087871.png

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Fuck Disney and their woke bullshit, I'm sure Walt is rolling over in his grave at the fuckery that is going on under his name...
He was cremated, but I get what you're saying. He would have never allowed his company to become a political beacon manipulated by the social media behemoths.

Bfeer

This user was banned
i saw the commercial for it,for the first time yest. not sure how i feel about it. i mean, a sci-fi cartoon is cool.
especially the way a cartoon can be done. you can draw anything!
How about a trillion, life-sized elephants?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It's not about the kids it's about the corporate desire to win as many woke points as possible in order to increase sales or to prevent a sales damaging pile on by the key board warrior brigade, probably more likely to be the latter.

Here's what left wing/democrat white middle class young people (20 to 40) really find important:
  • no LGBTQI++ phobias of any kind
  • Pro same sex relationships
  • Pro trans issues
  • Collective innability to define what a woman is
  • a 'trans woman is a real woman' at all costs.
  • too many trigger warnings are never enough
  • BLM and also get as many blacks as possible into as many films or cartoons as possible despite there being no historical reality to it
  • historical revisionism when ever it makes white (males) look bad
  • anti colonialism.
  • rabid obsession about race
  • 'Climate Catastrophe'
  • micro aggression's and safe spaces (infantile and cannot think for themselves any more)
Disney are doing almost exactly that.

Reject

This user was banned
Alas not. I hear that Pixar's 'Toy Story 5' has a scene where Woody (what's in a name?) is blowing Buzz whilst Mr Potato Head is eating out his ass.

Apparantly that's what is now seen as 'appropriate' for the targeted audience...

"Hey Woody! I've got my 'ass smooching' lips on. Now just you drop them little old panties..."

View attachment 612563
Lol

Ya,No Fkn Shit! Like WTF'S Going on here...Really? Trying to promote the;
FKN;🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️
Movement??? That Shit's getting under My Skin! If I could Kill,Let's say a Dozen WOKEY DOKES;And All this FKN SHIT would go away...I'd say "LINE-EM UP"
FKN LINE-EM UUUUUP!!!
LOL,🤣😂🤣...SPA
I AGREE 1000%.. I wanna kill these fcktards myself!!

It's not about the kids it's about the corporate desire to win as many woke points as possible in order to increase sales or to prevent a sales damaging pile on by the key board warrior brigade, probably more likely to be the latter.

Here's what left wing/democrat white middle class young people (20 to 40) really find important:
  • no LGBTQI++ phobias of any kind
  • Pro same sex relationships
  • Pro trans issues
  • Collective innability to define what a woman is
  • a 'trans woman is a real woman' at all costs.
  • too many trigger warnings are never enough
  • BLM and also get as many blacks as possible into as many films or cartoons as possible despite there being no historical reality to it
  • historical revisionism when ever it makes white (males) look bad
  • anti colonialism.
  • rabid obsession about race
  • 'Climate Catastrophe'
  • micro aggression's and safe spaces (infantile and cannot think for themselves any more)
Disney are doing almost exactly that.
Fucking scumbags bastards!! Can’t believe no1 has walked into the studio and opened fire!!

Back