Serious PLANDEMIC SERIES: The Great Awakening (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
**For those needing subtitles, start the movie then press the CC option and the language you want.**

Plandemic 1

Plandemic 2: Indoctrination

Plandemic 3: The Great Awakening

Trailer

Full Movie

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Thanks. I have quite a few videos I recorded from very early on when it all started and all that stuff got banned and removed early on too! but I have it in my archives it's fucking unbelievable to look back on it three years later and see how it panned out.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Hmmm... "plandemic" - are you endorsing this bullshit, or making fun of it? Because I can tell you the clown Judy Mikovits (who for some reason calls herself Dr....) makes a fool of herself every time she sticks her head up.

deviant2

hell is other people
Thanks. I have quite a few videos I recorded from very early on when it all started and all that stuff got banned and removed early on too! but I have it in my archives it's fucking unbelievable to look back on it three years later and see how it panned out.
Maybe you could share, I'd be interested in seeing what you have.

Hmmm... "plandemic" - are you endorsing this bullshit, or making fun of it? Because I can tell you the clown Judy Mikovits (who for some reason calls herself Dr....) makes a fool of herself every time she sticks her head up.
Neither. Just sharing information, take it or leave it.

macread

Well Known Member
I believe people died from covid but nowhere near the numbers quoted, I personally knew two that did not have covid yet their deaths were registered as covid deaths the families were fighting to get it put right bot nothing doing. If I know of 2 it makes me wonder how many more had nothing to do with covid. An average of 35,000 flu deaths every year in the UK and guess what zero flu deaths when the covid was going so I take it those were added to the covid total.

deviant2

hell is other people
Covid is and was fake from day one. Not the virus just the hype.
The virus is crap too. All of it was a means to getting the vaccines rolling and get as many people to fall in line for them as possible. It was never about a virus, the gain of function was about the vaccines. They'd run as far as they could go in the labs and needed people to move forward. They had the vaccines already, knew they were dangerous from the numerous trails that killed every animal they injected it into, and went forward with them anyway. The next 'virus' will take a lot of lives, that's the way the vax and boosters work, people will have no immune system. Premeditated murder endorsed by governments, imo. Vaccines and boosters and compliance. They aren't done yet either. The WHO is very close to being the body to govern over nearly every country on the globe.

I encourage everyone to read this. This is happening as we speak and by 2025 much of it will be in place.
Surprise, the NWO is here.

Back