disaster Plane Doing Loop Failed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eatmydiarrhoea

GIMMETHELOOT
This user was banned
Every now and again I get the wild hair up my ass and think that I want to get a private pilot's license for either a fixed wing aircraft or more specifically for a helicopter.

Videos like these make me think twice about that.... we shall see, hopefully I don't end up on this site someday in the future.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
That reminds me a lot of those hot air balloon trouser stains. Nice piloting, Mr. Lighter Than Air! Next time do that in a residential area! Oh wait.
:lulz:

PsychoticNature

Shrimp dick.
Probably one of the best plane crash videos I've ever seen.

Must have been the best piece of ass he's ever seen in his life standing in the field, looks like he forgot he was in a plane and went straight for her.

Armpit Licker

Better if it's hairy
Every now and again I get the wild hair up my ass and think that I want to get a private pilot's license for either a fixed wing aircraft or more specifically for a helicopter.

Videos like these make me think twice about that.... we shall see, hopefully I don't end up on this site someday in the future.
in this case, rotating wing

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.

You won’t have to worry about that particular Fuckhead at least

Back