New Zealand Mass Murderer denied Parole 15th time (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
A mass murderer who killed seven of his family members, including his three young sons, has done a u-turn and admitted he intended to kill them - but still won’t say why he did it in the first place.

“I sort of changed my views as to what had happened back then,” Raymond Ratima told the Parole Board when he appeared before them today for the 15th time since he was jailed in 1993 following a murderous rampage in his hometown of Masterton.

“It actually happened how you described it… how my victims described it.”

The now 56-year-old killed his three sons Piripi, 7, Barney, 5, and Stacey, 2, in their grandparents’ home in 1992. He also killed his brother-in-law Philip Ferguson Junior, 14, his heavily-pregnant sister-in-law Nicola Ferguson, 20, her partner Bevan Tepu, 21, and their son Stephen, 3.

He then lay in wait in his in-laws’ darkened home in Judds Rd for his wife, Toni, and Phillip and Tubby Ferguson to return home, where he attacked his father-in-law with a softball bat.

But Ferguson stood his ground and fought back as the others rushed to neighbours and police were alerted.

LINK TO STORY

There was an interview done with this guy at the time. Raymond is 6 years older than me. He had know idea why he had did it.. It was chilling to see
It was then.. i realised that "crazy motherfuckers" are everywhere...

Dagoth Ur

The Sharmat
reminds me of that homie that went crazy over his little lie and murdered half his family with a crossbow bolt

Magster

Well Known Member
For a moment there I thought it was the guy who killed a bunch of muzzies, he definitely deserves parole. He was just trying to remove unwanted muslim pests from New Zealand.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
A mass murderer who killed seven of his family members, including his three young sons, has done a u-turn and admitted he intended to kill them - but still won’t say why he did it in the first place.

“I sort of changed my views as to what had happened back then,” Raymond Ratima told the Parole Board when he appeared before them today for the 15th time since he was jailed in 1993 following a murderous rampage in his hometown of Masterton.

“It actually happened how you described it… how my victims described it.”

The now 56-year-old killed his three sons Piripi, 7, Barney, 5, and Stacey, 2, in their grandparents’ home in 1992. He also killed his brother-in-law Philip Ferguson Junior, 14, his heavily-pregnant sister-in-law Nicola Ferguson, 20, her partner Bevan Tepu, 21, and their son Stephen, 3.

He then lay in wait in his in-laws’ darkened home in Judds Rd for his wife, Toni, and Phillip and Tubby Ferguson to return home, where he attacked his father-in-law with a softball bat.

But Ferguson stood his ground and fought back as the others rushed to neighbours and police were alerted.

LINK TO STORY

There was an interview done with this guy at the time. Raymond is 6 years older than me. He had know idea why he had did it.. It was chilling to see
It was then.. i realised that "crazy motherfuckers" are everywhere...
Is the TOWER OF LONDON still available for this sorry piece of :stirshit:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK he most likely didn't get properly detected as a fucked in the head person. This is the first FLAW .. a huge problem we have in the world right now is if someone is a total mental case - completely fucked in the head .. they get chucked into "normie" prison. Not a Cuckoo Nest one! There's a huge difference between a nasty violent punk and just a sicko bastard who will kill his own kids .

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
How the fuck is he still alive?
Because the NZ Govt ,voted into power, in 1935, stopped the use of the Death Penalty.

For a moment there I thought it was the guy who killed a bunch of muzzies, he definitely deserves parole. He was just trying to remove unwanted muslim pests from New Zealand.
As someone who lives in the city concerned and went through it, i agree...

An Immigrant, Killing Immigrants..

Back