Police Police Fight Suspects In London. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FromTheGulag

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes!
And this is why cops need guns. Props to that female cop though, she jumped in with 4 irate assholes even though she was armed with nothing but a Harry Potter wand.
Exactly. The people against that would rather have this situation go down. I am really confused why they only had 2 cops if they wouldn’t be able to control the situation.. Makes them look like a bunch of goofs LMFAO

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Although he had help good grappling move by the cop to reverse position but he should've tried mounting the nigga. Head locks are useless in street fighting, if the other person knows grappling it's easy to take the back from a headlock

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
That's what happens when the government cut police numbers by 20k and reduce the police budget year after year and now there talking about putting an extra 20k officers on the streets of the UK taking us back to where we were 12 years ago 🤦‍♂️ absolutely crazy, they need an extra 100k officers the UK is becoming one crazy dangerous place to live,

In the city where i live crime is out of control, we've got people ram raiding gold and jewellery shops in broad daylight on busy main roads with thousands of witnesses and the police can't do shit about it.....

This kind of thing is happening every day up and down the country this is the city where I live

Marmite

I never eat a pig as a pig is a cop
That's what happens when the government cut police numbers by 20k and reduce the police budget year after year and now there talking about putting an extra 20k officers on the streets of the UK taking us back to where we were 12 years ago 🤦‍♂️ absolutely crazy, they need an extra 100k officers the UK is becoming one crazy dangerous place to live,

In the city where i live crime is out of control, we've got people ram raiding gold and jewellery shops in broad daylight on busy main roads with thousands of witnesses and the police can't do shit about it.....

This kind of thing is happening every day up and down the country this is the city where I live

That Bradford?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Probably the same gang robbing a cash machine from Costa coffee in Bradford

That Bradford?
Yeah mate
All these cash machines were blown up in Bradford as well, they eventually got the guys who were doing it and i knew one of them he grew up on the same estate as me
_120344182_atmwyp976.jpg
Baildon post office23.jpg.gallery.jpg
208525386.jpg.gallery.jpg
steetonexplosion1.JPG.gallery.jpg
_98700526_coop1.jpg
blast1.JPG.gallery.jpg

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
Probably the same gang robbing a cash machine from Costa coffee in Bradford

Yeah mate
All these cash machines were blown up in Bradford as well, they eventually got the guys who were doing it and i knew one of them he grew up on the same estate as me
View attachment 569755View attachment 569756View attachment 569757View attachment 569758View attachment 569759View attachment 569760

The last case of opening an ATM here in the city led to instability of the whole building, it's just some days ago. The inhabitants had to leave their homes for one/two days until a structural engineer has checked the thing.
The bank room was fully devastated.

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Those two officers are castrated and left with barely any way to defend themselves. This is bullshit. No one should be going that hand on with the officers. What the shit do they not have the ability to put suckers down when they need it? How many of them are maimed and killed? Utter dog shit.

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
Back