Police: Pa. student flashed 2 knifes, injured 20 in high school stabbing spree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
BREAKING NEWS!
this just came out in the news,right after I was watching obamas speech at Fort Hood TX.
sad society we live in today. kids are "off the hook" these days. :(

MURRYSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - A 16-year-old armed with two knives went on a stabbing and slashing spree at a high school near Pittsburgh on Wednesday, leaving 20 people injured, including a school police officer who eventually subdued him with the help of an assistant principal, authorities said.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/04/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=462880

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
Holy FUCK!!..my heart goes out to everyone involved in this HORRIBLE situation!!.thank goodness for my past!!..I used to be a nurse and have already taught my 9 year old first aid and CPR!!...and she's already in self defense classes as well...my only hope is one day she NEVER has to encounter a situation where she has to use these skills of hers!!...those poor kids and parents...:(
Thank goodness there was no deaths there today!!:rose:
I hope they lock this fucker up in the Looney bin in the local prison for years!!:rage:

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
My sons school went on lockdown last year due to a student with a gun......my heart truely goes out to any and all parents who have dealt with these situations. I thought my chest would explode b4 I could get to him......bless these peoples souls and I hope they all will survive.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
image.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
what I don't get is,why didn't anyone try to stop him? ya know,swing a backpack around,or throw a desk or chair at him? or did he just attack a group of people to be able to get all them like that...

KingFate

Légion Blanche
what I don't get is,why didn't anyone try to stop him? ya know,swing a backpack around,or throw a desk or chair at him? or did he just attack a group of people to be able to get all them like that...

It's called the modern American male...he may work out, but he has no balls.

Back