Police Shoot And Kill a Man Trapped in His Car After an Accident (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."
View attachment 614225
Ok. I see the problem here. This fucking cop thought it was a good idea to wear the shorts that his wife bought him, and I can only assume that the trauma he endured over the first few hours of his shift was enough to send him over the edge.
Screenshot_20220916-204924_Firefox Nightly.jpg

IExist

I exist
So, wait. He called 911 for help after he had an accident that left him trapped in the car. What in the flying fuck?! And reading the updated article you linked, Glass said he did have weapons, but more like tools of trade or hiking/camping tools. That's only dangerous if they openly attack. There was ABSOLUTELY no reason for these officers to kill him.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 614225
FUCK that NUTBAR!!! I would've Blasted His Fkn Ass too! How many Fkn times do U hv to ask,Then Demand that the Fkn Plug drop the knife? Showing heart signs with His hands? I would've Shot Him right in His Fkn Facey!!! How's that for an answer to your Faggot Heart Signs? FUCK DAT PLUG!!! Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Back