Policing the unpolicable (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
that was the Mau Mau rebellion wasn't it?
Nah this was the Congolese
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Commando_(Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo)

Most people assume this video stuff is 6 commando, as 5 commando was ran by mad mike hoare, and he made his boys wear their uniforms properly, shave and go to church on Sundays. 6 commando had "the cocaine pirate" (the shirtless guy in the bandana) and a wide variety of the world's finest outcasts. Some Italians filmed all this shit but they didn't have any sound, so they dubbed it like a spaghetti western and released it as a movie akin to faces of death. The Italian film crew were arrested back in Italy on some war crime shit, but they got off. Mad Mike wrote some good books about this war you can find. I forget the name of the doco but here's a clip

wiggins

Forum Veteran
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Commando_(Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo)

Most people assume this video stuff is 6 commando, as 5 commando was ran by mad mike hoare, and he made his boys wear their uniforms properly, shave and go to church on Sundays. 6 commando had "the cocaine pirate" (the shirtless guy in the bandana) and a wide variety of the world's finest outcasts. Some Italians filmed all this shit but they didn't have any sound, so they dubbed it like a spaghetti western and released it as a movie akin to faces of death. The Italian film crew were arrested back in Italy on some war crime shit, but they got off. Mad Mike wrote some good books about this war you can find. I forget the name of the doco but here's a clip

thanks for that.

I read 'Congo Mercenary' when I was about 10. I still have the book.

Neil Davis broke a story about a guy who was killing his men for no reason other than his sadistic pleasure. In the late 1970's I think. I'll dig up the name. 'One Crowded Hour' has the details, the Davis biography.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Power comes from the barrel of a gun..... This is why they want to take them away from everyone. Anyone wanting to infringe on your Rights or ability of self-defense is the enemy.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
that was the Mau Mau rebellion wasn't it?
Quite possibly;Altho this may B more recent. Video looks pretty good for the 50's and 60's...Then again???
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Screenshot_20230125_130308_Google.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Quite possibly;Altho this may B more recent. Video looks pretty good for the 50's and 60's...Then again???
🤘🤟🤙...SP View attachment 652865
"Part of the decolonisation of Africa"

Oh yes, CRT was so popular back then.

but more popular was cutting nuns tits off and of course there was the train out of Stanlyville who's rear carriage got loose and it rolled back down to a machete chop up.

1674685405931.png

Note the baby carriage.

the French paras had to sort this one out.

Of course the Guardian hates its self and all white people who gave the world literacy and so they have to shove it up our arse every chance they get. It's all part of being a neo marxist historical revisionist...cunt.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
"Part of the decolonisation of Africa"

Oh yes, CRT was so popular back then.

but more popular was cutting nuns tits off and of course there was the train out of Stanlyville who's rear carriage got loose and it rolled back down to a machete chop up.

View attachment 652898
Note the baby carriage.

the French paras had to sort this one out.

Of course the Guardian hates its self and all white people who gave the world literacy and so they have to shove it up our arse every chance they get. It's all part of being a neo marxist historical revisionist...cunt.

Gotcha! Thanku for the Tidbit Brother;I appreciate the Intellect! Always hv! ✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP

D.O.A.

We are Kings
thanks for that.

I read 'Congo Mercenary' when I was about 10. I still have the book.

Neil Davis broke a story about a guy who was killing his men for no reason other than his sadistic pleasure. In the late 1970's I think. I'll dig up the name. 'One Crowded Hour' has the details, the Davis biography.
Was the Davis thing Vietnam or something? I haven't read about that one. I know with the Congo the main two groups of mercenaries both tried to mutiny at different points, they figured they could just take over instead. The leader of one of the mutinies was pistol whipped by mad mike himself and the other group got shot up. Bob Denard was able to assume control of some tinpot dictatorship for a decade, bob's the fucking man when it comes to old school mercs.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Was the Davis thing Vietnam or something? I haven't read about that one. I know with the Congo the main two groups of mercenaries both tried to mutiny at different points, they figured they could just take over instead. The leader of one of the mutinies was pistol whipped by mad mike himself and the other group got shot up. Bob Denard was able to assume control of some tinpot dictatorship for a decade, bob's the fucking man when it comes to old school mercs.

Neil Davis became famous in Viet Nam. See if you can get 'Front Line' on YouTube, its the documentary on Davis.

1674704235291.png

Gotcha! Thanku for the Tidbit Brother;I appreciate the Intellect! Always hv! ✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP
My pleasure as always...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
5 Commando (Democratic Republic of the Congo) - Wikipedia

The mad guys name was Col Callen ex British army, who ran amok and started shooting his soldiers. (real name Costas Georgiou).

It was realised that he was not the full quid when he got frustrated and retired to his APC, locked himself inside and began screaming and crying and banging his head against the sides...

Callan was captured by the MPLA, tried and executed. Psycho cunt.

5 Commando (Democratic Republic of the Congo) - Wikipedia

Back