War The leaked info from the medic serving in Ukrainian army. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
I just want to share with the insight from the medic who serves in Ukrainian army and deals with the freshly wounded soldiers close to the combat zone.
He keeps his identity in secret ( understandable). This info source exists for the relatively long time and is posted in Russian speaking sources. It's not intended to be spread worldwide.
So here is his latest news.
He said that he witness more and more cases of looting among Ukrainian soldiers. Here is some interesting observations.
He said that there was a wounded American mercenary who was transferred from the battlefield. He was severely confused, almost unconscious . The med personnel concluded that he was an American because he was moaning and saying words in English. So in his pockets they found out dollars, several bank cards and also 12 polaroid photos of different children. So the med personnel think that he probably is a pedo.
Another wounded polish mercenary had in his pockets 10 golden pectoral crosses ( 6 male crosses and 4 female ones), 3 single golden earrings (unpaired) and some other jewelry.
A wounded Ukrainian female soldier had in her personal belongings a several dozens of golden teeth, more than hundred of military dog tags ( why in the world she collected them?) and 4 long women's hair, which were accurately packet. I assume she cut those hair from dead civil women or from her dead female comrades.
It's known fact that Zelensky regime started drafting women. And those female soldiers are also dying in large numbers in battlefields.
This wounded Ukrainian animal probably planned to sell these long woman's hair.

It seems like there is no limit, there is no lowest bottom the Ukrainian army can hit in its degradation. It's known fact that during WW2 even German Nazi soldiers, were appalled of the scum bag behavior and atrocities committed by the Ukrainian allies.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
I just want to share with the insight from the medic who serves in Ukrainian army and deals with the freshly wounded soldiers close to the combat zone.
He keeps his identity in secret ( understandable). This info source exists for the relatively long time and is posted in Russian speaking sources. It's not intended to be spread worldwide.
He said that he witness more and more cases of looting among Ukrainian soldiers. Here is some interesting observations.
He said that there was a wounded American mercenary who was transferred from the battlefield. He was severely confused, almost unconscious . The med personnel concluded that he was an American because he was moaning and saying words in English. So in his pockets they found out dollars, several bank cards and also 12 polaroid photos of different children. So the med personnel think that he probably is a pedo.
Another wounded polish mercenary had in his pockets 10 golden pectoral crosses ( 6 male crosses and 4 female ones), 3 single golden earrings (unpaired) and some other jewelry.
A wounded Ukrainian female soldier had in her personal belongings a several dozens of golden teeth, more than hundred of military dog tags ( why in the world she collected them?) and 4 long women's hair, which were accurately packet. I assume she cut those hair from dead civil women or from her dead female comrades.
It's known fact that Zelensky regime started drafting women. And those female soldiers are also dying in large numbers in battlefields.

It seems like there is no limit, there is no lowest bottom the Ukrainian army can hit in its degradation. It's known fact that during WW2 even German Nazi soldiers, were appalled of the scum bag behavior and atrocities committed by the Ukrainian allies.
yeah maybe youre right with your writing about ukrainians and how they fight this losing battle though.not all german soldiers were NAZIS . the majority of them were brave ,good educated soldiers just fighting the evil threatening their homeland missled by a cruel propaganda.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
images.jpeg

Just want to share with you guys some info of a russian general who serves in the russian army he said he slaps his massive russian cock on top of pav10 head everynight he would like his identity kept secret as he has aids

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Russian propaganda bullshit. At same time when trolls are making up fake stories, there is a former convict (sentenced for pedophilia and murder) teaching patriotism to children in Russian schools. What a sick country :blegh:
nikita.jpg

And some leaked info here from Army of Orcistan:

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Russian propaganda bullshit. At same time when trolls are making up fake stories, there is a former convict (sentenced for pedophilia and murder) teaching patriotism to children in Russian schools. What a sick country :blegh: View attachment 762707

Have you noticed what the propaganda led you to? Missiles with washing machine microships destroying Patriot and Himar systems, and an army annihilated by Russian shovels.

Ironically you've been the one who's been swallowing all the shit you've been saying for over 2 years.

And yes russians are the ones that are nazis, right?
Even after years of MSM news talking about the Ukrainian neo nazi issue.

And you're whinning about a pointless thread? Risible. With your mouth shut you would be a poet.

paraphilliac

This user was banned

Even though I support Russia, you still make outlandish claims that are just unbelievable.

deviant2

hell is other people
"A wounded Ukrainian female soldier had in her personal belongings a several dozens of golden teeth, more than hundred of military dog tags ( why in the world she collected them?) and 4 long women's hair, which were accurately packet. I assume she cut those hair from dead civil women or from her dead female comrades.
This wounded Ukrainian animal probably planned to sell these long woman's hair."

The Jews did it...

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Russian propaganda bullshit. At same time when trolls are making up fake stories, there is a former convict (sentenced for pedophilia and murder) teaching patriotism to children in Russian schools. What a sick country :blegh: View attachment 762707

It's fucking crazy how many Americans don't realize how good they got it compared to people in other countries 🤔

Dirlwanger

But here you are responding still. 🤣

Your son is the tea boy in the military.
I'm bored kid and everybody is asleep. And you're acting like a shit fly.

But lets talk about you....i already talked about my life...lets be fair.

Why are you so interested in my persona....where is your dad? Mum?

paraphilliac

This user was banned
You are negging me, seems that you are butthurt with something...but lets not deflect shall we?

Where's dad?
I’m not negging you. You’re the one who started all this because I called you out on your misleading, fake news, threads.

Dirlwanger

I’m not negging you. You’re the one who started all this because I called you out on your misleading, fake news, threads.
Nope. In the end you agreed that they were mercenaries, remember? I have no gains to lie...for me it is what it is.

You just got butthurt because i was rude to you....that's all. And your response was mass negging and i did the same, so what's the beef?

Do you think this lead to anywhere?

Back