bizarre pot smoking negro.....midget? monkey boy? mutant bucket creature? don't know what the fuck! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

Or the high tech Klansformer, Optimus Hate Crime…

342745FB-5712-4095-BAE3-6D9576D0389E.jpeg

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Where have you been?
Hello sweetpea,

We had an election in Alberta and I was busy making sure the commie twats (the New Democrat Party, they're a bunch of lefty douchebags who almost destroyed the province the last time they were in power) didn't win. The UCP (United Conservative Party, as the name suggests they're an amalgamation of a couple conservative parties, not perfect but better than the NDP) eked out a win. The NDP sure aren't gracious losers, some of them are losing their goddamned minds....its amusing.

Now that I'm done saving the province I'll have more time to spend on GG. I've missed some of you :)

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Hello sweetpea,

We had an election in Alberta and I was busy making sure the commie twats (the New Democrat Party, they're a bunch of lefty douchebags who almost destroyed the province the last time they were in power) didn't win. The UCP (United Conservative Party, as the name suggests they're an amalgamation of a couple conservative parties, not perfect but better than the NDP) eked out a win. The NDP sure aren't gracious losers, some of them are losing their goddamned minds....its amusing.

Now that I'm done saving the province I'll have more time to spend on GG. I've missed some of you :)
Congrats on the win! Glad you are back.

Back