disaster Power Washing Forklift Electrocution (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I'm a bit suspicious this might not be electrocution but a rapid onset stroke or heart attack. @Flatus Tube might know.

The way he spasms, and then moves with the spasms, looks like electrocution. It doesn’t look like abnormal neurological movement due to something in the brain such as a stroke.

The floor is very wet and he’s not controlling the jet with any focus, so I suspect the water must have made contact with a live wire somewhere. There are a few similar jet wash electrocutions on here.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Where did the power come from?
Batteries of the lift? No..
Or from standing in the puddle?
From the droopy wires leading off the roof of the building and contacting the lift frame of the forklift. The water did the rest.

I'm a bit suspicious this might not be electrocution but a rapid onset stroke or heart attack. @Flatus Tube might know.
That is definitely electrical shock. See the wires?

The way he spasms, and then moves with the spasms, looks like electrocution. It doesn’t look like abnormal neurological movement due to something in the brain such as a stroke.

The floor is very wet and he’s not controlling the jet with any focus, so I suspect the water must have made contact with a live wire somewhere. There are a few similar jet wash electrocutions on here.
Does nobody see the wires coming from the roof and where they are going?

For anyone else who may have missed it. The forklift is touching the wires coming from the damn roof you blind fucks!!!!

Reactions: McM

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I saw the wires but didn't come on the idea they have contact to the lift. But makes sense.
If you look closely after he gets zapped and the camera pans back from the TV, you can see where the wires are going. I imagine it's not so easy to see if you are using a small screen to view.

Back