Preg Woman Dragged Thru Street - Warning to Rival Gang (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Haiti

This reportedly pregnant woman was the wife of a member of a rival gang to the one who's dragging her through a street. The video was sent to the rival gang as a warning that all their wives would be killed. I think that this woman was eventually killed or died but the video doesn't show that.

Vid:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Haiti

This reportedly pregnant woman was the wife of a member of a rival gang to the one who's dragging her through a street. The video was sent to the rival gang as a warning that all their wives would be killed. I think that this woman was eventually killed or died but the video doesn't show that.

Vid:
View attachment 681692
Oh this is just foreplay in their animalistic world.... she'll be alright..... or maybe she won't.... who cares anyway.... :)

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I mean who would be so irresponsible to get pregnant in such a cesspool 🤷🏻‍♂️ those creatures never amaze me anymore ….. sadly

This is not a lynching. This is a Haitian abortion. It's her right. She is such a strong woman...
Let’s be honest if this video teaches us anything it’s that the barrel is spoiled all that’s left to do is destroy it and every trace of it

I say we let North Korea practice a nuke on Haiti and see what we are really dealing with

Back