animals Primate Evolution In Action (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
You clearly have zero concept of what evolution is. Thats just monkeys on a wire, moron. If monkeys were transported to the desert, and you saw them climbing a cactus, the appropriate response is, “Look! Monkeys climbing a cactus.”
Not, “They’re evolving.“ 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now… If their tails were growing useable digits, or they were building vehicles, or they had their own system of currency and they were doing math problems… THEN you might say they were evolving. Those things are just being fucking monkeys doing normal monkey shit,

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Excellent video, and soundtrack. DJ Shadow is an awesome producer.

You clearly have zero concept of what evolution is. Thats just monkeys on a wire, moron. If monkeys were transported to the desert, and you saw them climbing a cactus, the appropriate response is, “Look! Monkeys climbing a cactus.”

Now… If their tails were growing useable digits, or they were building vehicles, or they had their own system of currency and they were doing math problems… THEN you might say they were evolving. Those things are just being fucking monkeys doing normal monkey shit,

I think it’s more you have zero concept of humour 😉. Chill out.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER

You should’ve been killed in Fallujah puto

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Yes. I take your point.

Zero should know better than to put up posts which are not approved by the Autism Board of America.

this post is clearly not correct.

I am also fully in support of Jazz Hands to replace clapping as it can trigger Speccy people.

I don't like the colours on my screen as it confused me. I like things black and white...

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Excellent video, and soundtrack. DJ Shadow is an awesome producer.

I think it’s more you have zero concept of humour 😉. Chill out.
Or maybe it just takes a little more to make me laugh then just a monkey sliding on a rope. I don’t lose my shit laughing when I hear a parrot say “hello”, or Jeff Foxworthy‘s latest punchline, or “that one commercial you gotta see cause it’s sooo funny”.

But I do find it hilarious when morons vehemently defend their shallow and simple sense of humor.

Does life imitate art, or does art imitate life?
FEF6B693-AAA5-4BF8-A049-B538C36FE984.jpeg

Yes. I take your point.

Zero should know better than to put up posts which are not approved by the Autism Board of America.

this post is clearly not correct.

I am also fully in support of Jazz Hands to replace clapping as it can trigger Speccy people.

I don't like the colours on my screen as it confused me. I like things black and white...
Oh, so in your world, someone is autistic if they’re not enthralled by a monkey sliding down a wire to a poorly sampled DJ Shadow track?

pfft lol 👍🏻

“These monkeys are so much funny! This is big humor! I love smiles from monkey sliding!” [shits pants at zoo]
69F6F42C-9834-4128-9ACE-DEC28BCFAE58.jpeg

Last edited:
Back