bizarre Prisoner tried to off himself 🙄 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lights

It is what it is.
Well at least he tried. Better luck next time. Although they say, 3rd times a charm.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Imagine when he hit the ground it was so powerful that it caused an earthquake that collapsed the prison and suddenly everyone was just standing outside, the prisoners all began to run away thinking they were free, but then the tsunami came. The tsunami was so big it wiped out the whole country. The few prisoners who survived then washed up on some godforsaken desolate island inhabited by fly men, half men, half flies, and also there were dinosaurs.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Imagine when he hit the ground it was so powerful that it caused an earthquake that collapsed the prison and suddenly everyone was just standing outside, the prisoners all began to run away thinking they were free, but then the tsunami came. The tsunami was so big it wiped out the whole country. The few prisoners who survived then washed up on some godforsaken desolate island inhabited by fly men, half men, half flies, and also there were dinosaurs.
I can only guess that your masturbatory fantasies must be straight out of a Michael Bay film....

BleedThrough

Hi I'm BleedThrough. I'll be your nurse today
images.jpeg
We can fix a lot of things but we can't fix stupid!

Back