Users who are viewing this thread

GoreTex1961

Fresh Meat
I'm not going to lie, being a former dieter and walking eating disorder, these girls that go on hunger strikes are hoping they can kill 2 birds with one stone. Virtue Signal and Lose Weight at the same time. Cool beans!

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I wouldn’t eat university food either you dumb fucks.

But let’s go on a journey down the road of a hunger strike. I asked ChatGPT what happens to the body when a person goes on a hunger strike. Here are the steps:

1. Initial Effects: Initially, the body will use up its glycogen stores for energy, leading to feelings of hunger, weakness, and fatigue.
  2. Switch to Ketosis: After the glycogen stores are depleted, the body starts breaking down fat stores to produce ketones, which can provide energy. This can lead to weight loss and a decrease in appetite.
  3. Muscle Breakdown: If the hunger strike continues, the body may start breaking down muscle tissue to provide energy, leading to muscle wasting and weakness.
  4. Organ Damage: Prolonged fasting can lead to damage to vital organs such as the liver, kidneys, and heart. Nutrient deficiencies can also occur, leading to various health problems.
  5. Risk of Death: Without proper nutrition, the body's ability to function declines,

But then good ‘ol Chat says this:

“Medical supervision **is essential** for anyone undertaking a hunger strike ** to monitor their health and intervene** if necessary to prevent severe complications.”

Ummm…the whole point is that you get to a certain point where there is no point in rescuing you, just like the moron who sets him or herself ablaze you want the world to take your cause seriously enough that you are willing to DIE for it. Otherwise, it doesn’t seem genuine and is pretty much staged. I give these wankers between 1 and 2 before they give up. As a matter of fact, I might just walk by them eating a Big Mac combo. Fuck’n idiots. Smh…

puppyworld!

Fresh Meat
i understand the purpose yk” making a voice for ppl who have be silenced” wtv wtv but to sit there and block off roads , destroying campuses etc etc is honestly just ppl being selfish and idiotic

Back