Users who are viewing this thread

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
They are quite intimidating,

1715314826103.png

1715314883076.png

1715314979198.png

Oh wait, I want no piece of this mother fucker.

evil retard

room temperature iq
:really: nothing pisses me off more than entitled little shitstains spreading their non-christian "culture" bullshit on my damn turf in order to get more of our young christian men to fight and die in their pointless sandnigger conflicts. commie bastards. we need to segregate these godless fucks before they get too comfortable here. damn straight.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Do they REALLY think anyone gives a shit if they decide to starve themselves. Do they REALLY think Israel will stop or Biden will care cos a few Dumbass teenyboppers are going on a hunger strike in America...!??
😂🤣
Fucking delusional!!!
I give them FOUR days b4 they eat. Or they will secret eat in a few hours...😂

Vwj

NewbieX
2 weeks ago complaining about no food in the student camps
Guess they sorted that out 😂

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Do they REALLY think anyone gives a shit if they decide to starve themselves. Do they REALLY think Israel will stop or Biden will care cos a few Dumbass teenyboppers are going on a hunger strike in America...!??
😂🤣
Fucking delusional!!!
I give them FOUR days b4 they eat. Or they will secret eat in a few hours...😂
Nice points TC. But you have to remember that they are entitled.

I know back when I was 20 or so, my parents generation would use the expression "You think the world owes you a living".

But times have moved on. Now the equivilent term would be "You think the world owes you Uber Eats to the door way of your safe space and please excuse the lack of trigger warnings..."

I mean, it is almost incomprehensible.

I was at breakfast in my hotel the other day and over heard a young woman say to her parents (context: American family at a Berlin hotel) "I hate having to share a suit case with you because your clothes stink!"

High volume so all the room could hear, plus she's there on her parents money, plus she's so entitled she's oblivious of the embarrassment she's causing them.

I mean, Jesus wept, it was all I could do not to get up and belt some manners into her!

Back