Proper way to prepare your meal. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Do tell..
A long story short;I was introduced to two(2) laotian foreigners,Sisters,And they were Hot as Fuck! I've NVR done Laotian;So being in my 20's I was a Horny Mother;Things were going great?;And I was definitely gonna get some "Dinky Doo"...Until I caught the one slipping Boogers into Her Fkn Mouth;Apparently it's nothing to them;But grossed Da Fuck outta Me! So I Fkn Bailed from the Party! I wasn't "STICKING" around for Dat Shit!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
A long story short;I was introduced to two(2) laotian foreigners,Sisters,And they were Hot as Fuck! I've NVR done Laotian;So being in my 20's I was a Horny Mother;Things were going great?;And I was definitely gonna get some "Dinky Doo"...Until I caught the one slipping Boogers into Her Fkn Mouth;Apparently it's nothing to them;But grossed Da Fuck outta Me! So I Fkn Bailed from the Party! I wasn't "STICKING" around for Dat Shit!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
I'm not surprised. A great many people pick their nose and eat their boogers -- my hairy-assholed ex-wife was one of them. I still kissed her, but only on the cheek before getting my rocks off at least once a day before I rolled over and fell sleep. I even made her call me by my father's name, as in, 'Fuck me Arthur, fuck me Arthur', as a kinky role-play. Fun times.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm not surprised. A great many people pick their nose and eat their boogers -- my hairy-assholed ex-wife was one of them. I still kissed her, but only on the cheek before getting my rocks off and rolling over to sleep. Fun times.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"FUN TIMES" LMFAO...SP

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"FUN TIMES" LMFAO...SP
I'm going to stop at Taco Bell on the way to the airport. I usually order two Nacho Supremes and two deep-fried Chalupas, with a side of cinnamon twists for dessert. So good. Have a good time in GG-land, sons and daughters.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm going to stop at Taco Bell on the way to the airport. I usually order two Nacho Supremes and two deep-fried Chalupas, with a side of cinnamon twists for dessert. So good. Have a good time in GG-land, sons and daughters.
Hv a Safe Trip Gorefriend! 🍺🍺'S
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Back