Proposed Irish law against Hate speech (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Imagine going to jail for writing or saying your oppinion, that's actually how it is in many countries, the bad ones that nobody wants to live in that is.
Yup, and retards want to sit there and say “we’re civilized, we aren’t peasants”

Ah but you also aren’t allowed to think what you want, read what you want, go where you want, live how you want, work how you want, breed how you want. So what exactly about your life ISNT exactly the same as that of a peasant.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
From article: "Ireland is on the verge of passing the most aggressive hate crime law in the European Union, which includes the first legal protections in the EU for transgender individuals. Government officials say the bill offers necessary protections at a time when immigration is on the rise and traditional ideas about sex and gender are being challenged."

Basically, special laws made to protect feelings of two groups who enjoy disrupting society and assaulting people. Better learn some tolerance!

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Allowing illegal foreigners to invade your country you have no guns and cannot even say a unkind word. Seems a good reason to start a war.

franki93

Rookie
I think people should be able to say what they want without fear. But we all know that it's not possible anymore, at least here in the Western world.
I'm not racist, sexist or homophobic... I judge people by the way they treat me.
I only HATE bullies and animal abusers, they deserve painful deaths.
But the others... I only hate them if they treat me like shit, no matter who they are.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
I think in the United States we are seeing a backlash against the woke, I feel lots of people just stop giving a shit about being labeled racist! Even companies are backing off on virtue signaling

Back