Crime Pushing And Robbing Old Lady (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
You know the "best" part? This was filmed in NYC Queens, where subhuman migrant males like him get free housing and free $10k pre-paid tax-payer funded debit cards and yet it still wasn't enough gibs for him. Ironically it's bleeding-heart liberal women that make up the majority of the voter base that allow for this retarded stuff, and now liberal publications like the New York Times are blaming "misogyny" brought about by right wing policies for the uptick in black male violence against the women of NYC - who are being randomly attacked now on a daily basis. If you find all this difficult to comprehend you just need to remember just how retarded the average person is now and then realize half are even more retarded than that.

montster

Fresh Meat
If I knew how to like people's comments,you'd get one because what you said is all truth. Ps can you tell me how to like people's comments πŸ˜†

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
If I knew how to like people's comments,you'd get one because what you said is all truth. Ps can you tell me how to like people's comments πŸ˜†
It's 10 comments, you should be good to go now.

Imagine seeing someone doing that to your mam, horrible cunt.

Back