Putin wins election over overwhelming odds! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He sent his ass to a penal colony in the artic circle? Gnarly. That's like some game of thrones level shit. I'm starting to really like this Putin guy...
"Do you want to fight in Ukraine or do you want to go to gulag?"

"Gulag"

images - 2024-02-17T103744.473.jpeg

"No fuck that I mean fight in Ukraine"

images - 2024-02-17T103744.473.jpeg

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
He was a EU fanboi so his death is no surprise. Now that the west has cut Russia off they won't lose anything by getting rid of anyone who leans towards the west. What's Biden gonna do? Sanction them again? He's a weak old man who can't even remember when his son died.
And of course, your Orange Fuhrer was famously tough on Putin. Pfft. Get fucked. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
And of course, your Orange Fuhrer was famously tough on Putin. Pfft. Get fucked. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I don't have a problem with Putin or Russians. In fact, I'm betting the show only gets better from here on, the western world is currently run by accountants, fags like you and cat collectors. This won't end well for snowflakes.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
They say "he had become Putin's main opponent".

The western media can't take it any more. With, at best, 3 or 4% of the electorate, Navalny weighed nothing in Russian politics and it's only thanks to the fierce determination of the Western newspapers that this guy who appeared out of nowhere has become a virtual icon for the truffles subservient to Atlanticism.

The fact remains that the West has lost a pawn who, even in death, will probably be used to make a new case against Putin... Navalny is Skripal bis, an affair, a personality put forward by the Soros networks in particular and the Atlanticists in general, to mystify fools and harm a political leader whose stature has no difficulty in overshadowing the whole pitiful Western rabble.

rodmanii

This user was banned
If you are backing Putin this means you are endorsing the existing corrupt lying Russian government. Navalny tried to combat corruption and enhance government accountability. Look where it got him, and look how compliant you are batty boy
navalny did nothing but being USA's little whore, give empty speeches and promoting USA agenda, again fuck him and fuck the naive retards that believe that fucker was doing anything other than weakening russia

Dolly

Uppity cunt
navalny did nothing but being USA's little whore, give empty speeches and promoting USA agenda, again fuck him and fuck the naive retards that believe that fucker was doing anything other than weakening russia
Ok tardski, crawl right back into Putin's butt hole where you belong.

SR85

This user was banned
Back