accident Ran Over by a Fucking Monster Truck (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

κ₯Ÿ 𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 κ₯Ÿ

π“π‘πž π“π’π«πžπ₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 π–¦Ή
He survived

MARION, Ohio (WCMH) β€” A man is hospitalized after being run over by a monster truck during an event at the Marion County Fairgrounds Saturday night.

At approximately 8 p.m., Marion County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call that a man, 56, was injured by a monster truck while he was working as part of the safety staff for Monster Truck Wars at the fairground’s coliseum.

dealwithit

NewbieX
He survived

MARION, Ohio (WCMH) β€” A man is hospitalized after being run over by a monster truck during an event at the Marion County Fairgrounds Saturday night.

At approximately 8 p.m., Marion County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call that a man, 56, was injured by a monster truck while he was working as part of the safety staff for Monster Truck Wars at the fairground’s coliseum.

He survived

So strange seeing this in my home town on this site

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
To think this guy is ultimately responsible for others "safety". Mortifying. This is why heavy screening should be required at any application outside a fucking door greeter...

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
Well, the crowd was there to be entertained, right...? 😏
aynepotter.gif

tonytulo

Rookie
I always laughed at those events, ears are bleeding, lungs are getting toasted all while your eyes water from the exhaust fumes.

Back