Random Israel war vids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned

Solid gun fight

Take note some Palestinian fags tried some shit in Florida and got slapped we are not New York

Some trash has blown up against the White House fence

Leftist lies from a few years back... no wars under Trump but Biden is riding the wave to WW3

There is a load of whoop ass

Airborne camel shaggers

Tactical movement clearing streets and buildings

Hamas frogmen get blasted

Last edited by a moderator:

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Solid gun fight

Take note some Palestinian fags tried some shit in Florida and got slapped we are not New York

Some trash has blown up against the White House fence

Leftist lies from a few years back... no wars under Trump but Biden is riding the wave to WW3

There is a load of whoop ass

Airborne camel shaggers

Tactical movement clearing streets and buildings

Hamas frogmen get blasted

Cream those Hamas cock sucking goat fuckers. How dare they? Israel should take over Gaza completely. Fuck 'em.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Funny how many people can spell Israel. Probably because nobody give a shite

Ya, typos exist especially in the AM hours.

The 4th video that lasts 26 seconds is in a border town in Mexico, just saying. That vid is old 😏

If it is it is intentionally skewed note the sign on the business across the street and the license plate on the Chevy are intentionally blurred also the low quality of the video. My assumption was that it was correct given the basic hmmwv and the helmets looked to have the IDF covers. Of course, the OP added the title text.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I hope the jews save the big bombs that fissile for the iranians.

While not gory it war related, this is of the music festival that was hit early in the attacks. There are some sexy AF hebes! Sad that many of them are dead now.

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
Just good humor:

they know the world is watching them ... If they (Jews and Muslims) would have been silently deported to conc camps while enduring hunger / sleep deprivation / cold and rain in a cattle wagon, they wouldn´t be so brave and quirky... You see, there is a big difference in killing a person making him/her a hero or just killing them silenty without anyone knowing, just speculating there COULD be gas chambers and ovens... The way the Nazis killed persons was cruel, but also coldhearted. No fucking screaming, no crying to a god / jahwe / allah, no video evidence... Buuuuttttt clean rewewable energy and good fertilizer... :O

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Arabian part of the world was always at war, there was never peace, because they got sand in the asscracks and fight for more sand in the assracks.

Just allow them booze and whores and they will calm down. Fuck Islam.
Just remember you could say the same thing about Europe in centuries past, except replace sand for dirt and Islam for Christianity.
My point is the Middle East isnt destined to be like this and it can change.

jaymalc

Neanderthal killa. Roman greco pillager
Just remember you could say the same thing about Europe in centuries past, except replace sand for dirt and Islam for Christianity.
Very true tbh its really all the western nations keeping these fuckers at war for our good. We implemented Taliban, Al-queida, Isis, Hezbollah. Every extremist group’s leader is either born in the USA or France and were trained by their special forces. Bigger picture to all of this.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
i cant agree with you there dude. We never trained Osama Bin Laden. Thats a myth. Laden is from Saudi Arabia (who along with iran are the real cause of this shit, not us) Its true we (the cia to be exact) trained muhjedeen fights to fight against the soviet communist USSR backed regime. We backed alot of fucked up people in the craze of the cold war. I could tell you about shit we did in south America and elsewhere that would make you want war crimes tribunals. What you are saying is making my argument. Just read what you said “we trained them”. Yea we HELPED them kick out a brutal communist regime in the muslim world (Afghanistan) and then they turn around and STAB US IN THE BACK on 9/11. The Islamist doesnt like us because we are infidels. Different groups may have certian teritorial or political goals, but that is the root of it. We are filth Americans decadent anti Islamic infidels to them. Not all muslims but these groups and those muslims who wont jihad themselves but gives them money and logistical support, ideological support too. That being said the muslim world has legitimate grievances. We backed the shah in iran and turned the other way to his brutality and antidemocratic regime and the Iranian people rose up and then their promising revolution got highjack by exremist islamic mullahs and we have the shit show today. If we had trusted the Iranian people to have a democracy and not turn communist, Iranian government wouldnt be what it is today. BUT, and i could mention more shady shit we did in the name of stopping the spread of communism in the muslim world, the cold war has been over for 30 goddamn years. The middle east has to get fuck over that shit, and realize that going down the Hamas style path is only going to lead to more misery and war. The middle east needs to come into the 21st century and it is and it gives me genuine joy to know it is. The jihadists are losing. It doesnt look like it sometimes when there is an attack, like now, but they are losing and will lose because what they want is irrational and impossible. They want a return to a golden age of islam that is never coming back. THEY WILL LOSE. And im PROUD to say I am an ally of ANYONE, muslim or not, Jewish or non-Jewish that wants to do what they can to fight and destroy the Islamic Fascist threat, or at least speak out against it as i am.

Very true tbh its really all the western nations keeping these fuckers at war for our good. We implemented Taliban, Al-queida, Isis, Hezbollah. Every extremist group’s leader is either born in the USA or France and were trained by their special forces. Bigger picture to all of this.
I replied to this message but i dont think i hit reply i just responded to your points. Wanted you to see it in your notifications so you know. Please let me know what you think and feel free to ask a question ✌🏼

Last edited:
About South America, are you talking about the death squads from El Salvador and Honduras and the whole “school of the americas” controversy? Some of those stories seem like ISIS before they were ISIS w/the decapitations and torture. You’re spot on about on about Islam and how the majority feel about us. I can even agree that we’ve done some sketchy shit during the Cold War, I just feel that they (the Muslim world) bring the majority upon themselves. You never see the “moderates” condemn the “extremist/fanatical”, or if in the event you do it always seems forced. Always see them talk about their Islamic Golden Age, yet never hear them mention that the majority of the knowledge gained from the “first” was due to the constant raiding and pilfering of the Byzantine and Jewish libraries. They’re in no way compatible w/the west and the fact they even think they stand a chance is laughable, yet also proves how batshit insane they are.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think that is the point. "In centuries past"... these Hamas ISIS cunts are literally back in the 14th century...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Arabian part of the world was always at war, there was never peace, because they got sand in the asscracks and fight for more sand in the assracks.

Just allow them booze and whores and they will calm down. Fuck Islam.
Open a history book. This is dumb propaganda bullshit lies. It's the white albino apes who brought their animalistic violence, imperialism, and religious bullshit made up by cow rapists to the middle east.

time to wipe gaza off the map to be replaced by rubble, no one is going to miss it anyway
Like how Russia has been destroying Ukraine? How many towns has been turned to complete shit holes by Russians? 🤣

And the Middle East historically, has been quite peaceful and advanced in comparison to Europe. It only got to this point, thanks to the white animalistic imperialist pigs of Europe. Remember, the two deadliest, bloodiest, and most destructive conflicts in world history that was started in Europe. Then the white apes decided to make the Palestinians pay for the Nazi white pigs' crimes.

Instead of giving Germany completely to the Jews and bulldozing German homes and sending a worldwide invite to all Jews to suppress the blond-haired baby-killers in Germany, they decided to go to a completely different part of the world and do that to people who had jackshit to do with any of the murderous criminal Nazi bullshit.

It'd be like if Frank decided to invade your home, kill your kids and rape your wife, you and your neighbor then decide to instead go over to Martin's house down the street who never even heard of Frank and doing that to him! It's a "pay it forward" system only in an evil, cowardly, and criminal bullshit way.

Last edited:
Back