War Recaptured positions from the Armed Forces of Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
The work of the 90th Guards Tank Division.

photo_2023-07-11_23-24-15.jpg

photo_2023-07-11_23-24-16.jpg

photo_2023-07-11_23-24-15 (2).jpg

photo_2023-07-11_23-24-16 (2).jpg

Presumably, the video was filmed in the same area.

RyeDogBaby

Lurker
The work of the 90th Guards Tank Division.

View attachment 692918
View attachment 692920
View attachment 692917
View attachment 692919

Presumably, the video was filmed in the same area.
View attachment 692916
Atleast it ain't war crimes like they film all the time but there the good guys I've watched them cook a man as said there should have just went home its something to defend ur homeland but to invade donetsk years ago and slaughter most of the civilians with mortars

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

macread

Well Known Member
"Don't go against Russia?"

You're the dumbfucks in THEIR country. They didn't "go against you!" YOU went against THEM. And you been getting your asses kicked for a year and a half now because of it! Fucking bootlicking orks. 🤣
Being that they are mercenaries it is highly unlikely that it was their country.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Being that they are mercenaries it is highly unlikely that it was their country.
I'm not sure what which country you're referring to as "theirs." Ukraine? That's my point. It is t their country. They invaded a country, and retardedly said "don't go against Russia."

macread

Well Known Member
I'm not sure what which country you're referring to as "theirs." Ukraine? That's my point. It is t their country. They invaded a country, and retardedly said "don't go against Russia."
Mercenaries = soldiers of fortune as they fight for money and are generally from other countries that's what I mean by Not their country. If they were Ukranian they would either be regular army or conscripts.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Mercenaries = soldiers of fortune as they fight for money and are generally from other countries that's what I mean by Not their country. If they were Ukranian they would either be regular army or conscripts.
I figured that's what you meant. But my point is still the same:

"Don't mess with Russia," they said. Except they're the ones inside of Ukraine. It'd be like walking up to a random person and punching them in the face for absolutely no reason, and telling them not to mess with your boss. It's so retardedly random without an ounce of logic.

brokenwintr

Fresh Meat
View attachment 694454
Ukraine's special forces kill Russians in close-quarters trench fighting
gods looking out for the Ukrainian's, notice how they easily they popped the russian directly in the middle of the face so many times like call of duty is a fate that they most likely deserved , comeon they were asking for it!.

i
feel like that’s gonna happen to you, you probably most likely deserved it lol

Back