War Failed Ukrainian Navy Operation leaves 20 dead (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Whatever Nihilianth, we already know that you understand Eastern Europe history like an expert.
East Ukrainians consider themselves russians, but you still believe in the bullshit that your politicians say, even after they deceived you countless of times...but ok

People of Avdiivka in 2015

View attachment 757687

Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded.

The eastern Ukrainians are NOT Russian. The actual Russians came from what is today Finland. At the time, it was the nation-state of Muscovy. Or the Grand Duchy of Moscow.

There were several different horde tribes all over what is today Georgia, Ukraine, Perma, etc. Muscovy was dominated by the Golden Horde. Hungary was the eastern-most "civilized" nation only because it was controlled by Austria. Otherwise, Hungary would too have been an uncivilized horde.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded.

The eastern Ukrainians are NOT Russian. The actual Russians came from what is today Finland. At the time, it was the nation-state of Muscovy. Or the Grand Duchy of Moscow.

There were several different horde tribes all over what is today Georgia, Ukraine, Perma, etc. Muscovy was dominated by the Golden Horde. Hungary was the eastern-most "civilized" nation only because it was controlled by Austria. Otherwise, Hungary would too have been an uncivilized horde.
Nah nah nah....don't come with wikipedia bullshit...you are clueless about what is happening there. Without Russia the region was the size of a nut. And is too much complicated to explain it to you...i already did it in the past and you continue to deflect. Is pointless.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Nah nah nah....don't come with wikipedia bullshit...you are clueless about what is happening there. Without Russia the region was the size of a nut. And is too much complicated to explain it to you...i already did it in the past and you continue to deflect. Is pointless.
Wikipedia? Dude, once again, in a contributing member of the Paradox community. You know. The guys who made such historical games as Imperator Rome, Crusader Kings, European Universalis, Victoria, and Hearts of Iron.

EUIV in particular has been meticulously and masterfully created, shaped, and molded over the course of a decade. Paradox employs actual real historians, art historians, fashion historians, and even a music group that are also historians that has put out some hard rock music that doubles as teaching history.

Just because you read Wikipedia, doesn't mean everyone else does. Also, Wikipedia is still a reliable source, as much of the source material it uses has an entire Works Cited section at the bottoms of each of their pages.

You know shit about human culture and history. And Russia STILL lost this war and will never be able to win because Primary Objective #1 has already failed.

Cope, faggot! 🤣

Dirlwanger

Wikipedia? Dude, once again, in a contributing member of the Paradox community. You know. The guys who made such historical games as Imperator Rome, Crusader Kings, European Universalis, Victoria, and Hearts of Iron.

EUIV in particular has been meticulously and masterfully created, shaped, and molded over the course of a decade. Paradox employs actual real historians, art historians, fashion historians, and even a music group that are also historians that has put out some hard rock music that doubles as teaching history.

Just because you read Wikipedia, doesn't mean everyone else does. Also, Wikipedia is still a reliable source, as much of the source material it uses has an entire Works Cited section at the bottoms of each of their pages.

You know shit about human culture and history. And Russia STILL lost this war and will never be able to win because Primary Objective #1 has already failed.

Cope, faggot! 🤣
Nope, i went to school an european school, 1000 miles away from the bullshit you guys learn in your schools.

And you don't learn anything in a video game community.... 😆...what's next? Middle-earth was real...give up dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

You hate russians? Good for you, i don't care. But don't come with your fantasy world, pretending that you know something about our continent...Be humble, its not a weakness but a virtue.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Nope, i went to school an european school, 1000 miles away from the bullshit you guys learn in your schools.

And you don't learn anything in a video game community.... 😆...what's next? Middle-earth was real...give up dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

You hate russians? Good for you, i don't care. But don't come with your fantasy world, pretending that you know something about our continent...Be humble, its not a weakness but a virtue.
Paradox Interactive is a SWEDISH company, you stupid fucking brain dead retard. And they have ACTUAL historians with ACTUAL degrees that have graduated from such prestigious universities as Cambridge, one from Harvard, and most of the rest of their staff from Swedish universities (one of their programmers came from a tech school in Germany, and another from MIT!)

As for myself, I'm a PSU alum.

Sit down, boy!

Dirlwanger

Paradox Interactive is a SWEDISH company, you stupid fucking brain dead retard. And they have ACTUAL historians with ACTUAL degrees that have graduated from such prestigious universities as Cambridge, one from Harvard, and most of the rest of their staff from Swedish universities (one of their programmers came from a tech school in Germany, and another from MIT!)

As for myself, I'm a PSU alum.

Sit down, boy!
Real historians you say... 😆 ....ok, keep it up with your parallel world and find another friend to talk buddy we aren't in the same level.

That WAT badge real describes your cognitive system. Join Russel the freak of the conspiracy theories of this forum.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Real historians you say... 😆 ....ok, keep it up with your parallel world and find another friend to talk buddy we aren't in the same level.

That WAT badge real describes your cognitive system. Join Russel the freak of the conspiracy theories of this forum.

You just mad that you can't get around the fact that a very well-known game developer has poured a shitload of heart, soul, research, time, and money into a game that proves you wrong.

Cope.

Dirlwanger

You just mad that you can't get around the fact that a very well-known game developer has poured a shitload of heart, soul, research, time, and money into a game that proves you wrong.

Cope.
A game?...ha....haha...hahaha...hahahaha

951b74ea2b82d2b02b958171952d2bdb-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

ghshsto

Rookie
And 'merkkka was always native merkkkan.

Except that Ukraine was most definitely NOT "always Russian." The Scandinavian nations are older than Russia. The German states are older then Russia. Ukraine is older than Russia, and the Ottoman Turks controlled that are before Russia ever did. Hell, the GENOESE maintained outposts in Crimea and Georgia
before Russia was ever a thing.

If anything, Russia belongs to the SCANDINAVIANS., if you're going to be that retarded.

Modern day Russia is descended from MOSCOWY NOT from Ukraine.

Edited to add:

NATO still expanded to Russia's border, which means Russia already lost this war since it lost its own stated primary goal. Cope.
Kievan Rus, a precursor to modern Russia and other Eastern Slavic nations including Ukraine, emerged in the 10th and 11th centuries. This indicates that the political entities which would evolve into modern Russia and Ukraine began forming around the same time, with Ukraine being an integral part of Kievan Rus. Thus, it's not entirely accurate to say one "appeared" before the other; both share roots in a common ancestral state.
I don't know why I'm replying you, idiot.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Kievan Rus, a precursor to modern Russia and other Eastern Slavic nations including Ukraine, emerged in the 10th and 11th centuries. This indicates that the political entities which would evolve into modern Russia and Ukraine began forming around the same time, with Ukraine being an integral part of Kievan Rus. Thus, it's not entirely accurate to say one "appeared" before the other; both share roots in a common ancestral state.
I don't know why I'm replying you, idiot.
False.

Once again, Russia stems from SCANDINAVIA. Finland was an integral part of the Grand Dutchy of Moscow. The Scandinavians established Kiev, and that's where the "Kievan Rus" comes from.

Russia rightfully belongs to Finland, if you're going to sit here and try to argue that Ukraine somehow belongs to Russia.

ghshsto

Rookie
False.

Once again, Russia stems from SCANDINAVIA. Finland was an integral part of the Grand Dutchy of Moscow. The Scandinavians established Kiev, and that's where the "Kievan Rus" comes from.

Russia rightfully belongs to Finland, if you're going to sit here and try to argue that Ukraine somehow belongs to Russia.
Then send a diplomatic message to Finland asking for Russia's territories, knock on the door of the KGB. You already did it, right, kiddo?

Dirlwanger

False.

Can you see the difference? 😆

transferir.jpg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Then send a diplomatic message to Finland asking for Russia's territories, knock on the door of the KGB. You already did it, right, kiddo?
You PUTIN-POOFERS are the ones making the utterly ridiculous claims that other countries belong to Russia now, just because they once did in the past. I'M not the one making that stupid fucking claim! You are!

I'm using your dumbass argument against you. If Ukraine belongs to Russia because it once did in the distant past, then by that logic, Russia belongs to Finland. And everyone on Asia and eastern Europe belongs to Mongolia. Also, the entire western hemisphere belongs to the Native American tribes, and Australia belongs to the the Aborigines.

Also, Israel and the entire middle East should belong to either Turkey or Egypt, depending on how the fuck far back you insist on taking this.

No. The fact of the matter is, Russia signed a Treaty of Friendship recognizing Ukraine as an independant sovereign nation! Which means they are accorded the right to sign any treaties with any countries they so desire. Which include's the NATO nations.

Since the Treaty of Friendship is the most recent document that Russia has signed and recognized..... AND since their very own constitution makes international treaties the law of their land (just as the US Constitution ALSO makes treaties WE sign the law of the United States!) that means that Ukraine being a sovereign nation supercedes your bullshit past.

The past is the past. Finland is Finland. Russia is Russia. Australia is Australia. Israel is Israel. Turkey is Turkey. The USA is the USA. And Ukraine is....you fucking guessed it....UKRAINE!

Putin not only violated international law, he ALSO violated Russian law. He is, by definition, a fucking criminal both on the international stage, and by Russia's very own constitution!

View attachment 758006
Dirty fucking hypocritical Putin-poofing Russian degenerates who hate the west, wearing western clothing. Fancy, seeing Adidas branded track shirt on an uncivilized dirty fucking ork.

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

You PUTIN-POOFERS are the ones making the utterly ridiculous claims that other countries belong to Russia now, just because they once did in the past. I'M not the one making that stupid fucking claim! You are!

I'm using your dumbass argument against you. If Ukraine belongs to Russia because it once did in the distant past, then by that logic, Russia belongs to Finland. And everyone on Asia and eastern Europe belongs to Mongolia. Also, the entire western hemisphere belongs to the Native American tribes, and Australia belongs to the the Aborigines.

Also, Israel and the entire middle East should belong to either Turkey or Egypt, depending on how the fuck far back you insist on taking this.

No. The fact of the matter is, Russia signed a Treaty of Friendship recognizing Ukraine as an independant sovereign nation! Which means they are accorded the right to sign any treaties with any countries they so desire. Which include's the NATO nations.

Since the Treaty of Friendship is the most recent document that Russia has signed and recognized..... AND since their very own constitution makes international treaties the law of their land (just as the US Constitution ALSO makes treaties WE sign the law of the United States!) that means that Ukraine being a sovereign nation supercedes your bullshit past.

The past is the past. Finland is Finland. Russia is Russia. Australia is Australia. Israel is Israel. Turkey is Turkey. The USA is the USA. And Ukraine is....you fucking guessed it....UKRAINE!

Putin not only violated international law, he ALSO violated Russian law. He is, by definition, a fucking criminal both on the international stage, and by Russia's very own constitution!
Yeah, that's the result when we learn history through a video game. And facing reality is a shock. Whatever you say american boy, don't panic.

tbbt-the-big-bang-theory.gif

ghshsto

Rookie

Dirty fucking hypocritical Putin-poofing Russian degenerates who hate the west, wearing western clothing. Fancy, seeing Adidas branded track shirt on an uncivilized dirty fucking ork.
That's politics, mb. Not binary, not simple and very bloody.

View attachment 758006
A lot of movies makes mistakes with the towns of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. That's the most ridiculous moment in modern history.

Back