Red Heifer Sacrifice (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
Holy Cow!! they should burn goats instead... so that hamas wont reproduce 😁😁😁

slickrick27

Well Known Member
:wut: damn. you are the average "christian" fuckup: uncultured, progressive, and submissive. everything is superstitious with you fags, and that's where you all fucked up. be a good christian and stop listening to kikes. your discernment is that of a nigger. claiming you're a christian is an insult to christ himself. jewfag.

View attachment 775581
Sure. Remember that when Jesus returns to earth for His elect. You my friend are the one deceived. Keep that same energy when Armageddon happens.

evil retard

room temperature iq
Sure. Remember that when Jesus returns to earth for His elect. You my friend are the one deceived. Keep that same energy when Armageddon happens.
i'm not saying it won't happen. i'm saying you're a fag for falling for every jew trick they throw at you. let's see what happen, jewfag. :ysoserious:

methedup77

Well Known Member
Meh they disappeared cause they were turned into ribeyes

Many keep saying this dumb shit. Hey Seuss is NEVER returning earth. Fucking sheep talk. Get your mind out the fuckin gutter will you. Idk who wants a dead man who’s been buried for at least 2024 yrs to come back as a deteriorated skeleton. But by all means! If you’re going to dream? Dream big I say!

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
The world was due to end many many times through history. Vegas odds would point out that they’re batting a thousand in the getting it wrong category. The constant need to punish ourselves with fear and guilt in the guise of religion. Live your life fer fucks sake. Whatever comes will not be affected in the slightest by my masturbation and potty mouth

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
really, how is sacrificing different from scarfing?
cows are yummy, i scarf those things all the time...
and Kobe beef was bought from Japan just to slaughter them
i fail to see much difference

slickrick27

Well Known Member
i'm not saying it won't happen. i'm saying you're a fag for falling for every jew trick they throw at you. let's see what happen, jewfag. :ysoserious:

View attachment 775683
I don't believe everything. But the Bible is the Bible dude.

Meh they disappeared cause they were turned into ribeyes

Many keep saying this dumb shit. Hey Seuss is NEVER returning earth. Fucking sheep talk. Get your mind out the fuckin gutter will you. Idk who wants a dead man who’s been buried for at least 2024 yrs to come back as a deteriorated skeleton. But by all means! If you’re going to dream? Dream big I say!
@methedup77 boy your gonna be so disappointed when the King returns. I could just imagine your face 😂

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
STEAK.jpg

evil retard

room temperature iq
I don't believe everything. But the Bible is the Bible dude.
:really: yeah. well, you fell for that jew trick, claiming it was yet another biblical prophecy, like the stupid nigger you are. that ritual is yet again godless canaanites trying to play god. kikes know christianity a hell of a lot better than you and will keep using it against your dumbass. you are only making a fool of yourself. educate yourself.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
🤦🏻‍♂️ what if you’re American, or some other country that doesn’t have a King? Will you be disappointed then?
There is a King for everybody, for every nation and every tongue, that King is the King above all Kings and Lord above all Lord's, that King is Jesus Christ. And anyone can accept Him and and spend eternity in heaven for ever and ever.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
There is a King for everybody, for every nation and every tongue, that King is the King above all Kings and Lord above all Lord's, that King is Jesus Christ. And anyone can accept Him and and spend eternity in heaven for ever and ever.
Heaven is a daydream of greener pastures, by those living in a shithole.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Don't wait till it's too late to accept the truth. You can accept it now and be saved, or accept it later and be condemned. Whether you accept the truth or not, the truth remains the same.
Truth is relative to the beholder. What is true for one is not a truth for another.

Truth ≠ Fact

slickrick27

Well Known Member
You’re not being objective. You’re basing ‘truth’ on a faith/belief in something that cannot be objectively proven.
I don't agree with your assessment. There are alot of things that can be proven. Some things maybe not, but there's enough that can be historically and scientifically proven to cause a reasonable person to suggest other wise. But your free to believe any thing you'd like. I wish we could all just beleive our own truths and realities. But unfortunately that's not the way life works.

Back