Red Heifer Sacrifice (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I don't agree with your assessment. There are alot of things that can be proven. Some things maybe not, but there's enough that can be historically and scientifically proven to cause a reasonable person to suggest other wise. But your free to believe any thing you'd like. I wish we could all just beleive our own truths and realities. But unfortunately that's not the way life works.
Must be nice, to be able to switch between historic and scientific proof to esoteric belief whenever it suits your argument.

we DO all believe our own truths. That IS how life works. It’s when ppl come along and assuage others from their belief bc it doesn’t fit theirs, thats when we have a problem.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Must be nice, to be able to switch between historic and scientific proof to esoteric belief whenever it suits your argument.

we DO all believe our own truths. That IS how life works. It’s when ppl come along and assuage others from their belief bc it doesn’t fit theirs, thats when we have a problem.
I didn't switch between anything. I just mentioned them both in the same sentence. And like I said everyone is free to believe whatever floats their boat. That's what all these trannies and gender switching people do. You can believe all you want that, say for example, a bullet won't kill you, but that doesn't change the actually reality of the situation.

I didn't switch between anything. I just mentioned them both in the same sentence. And like I said everyone is free to believe whatever floats their boat. That's what all these trannies and gender switching people do. You can believe all you want that, say for example, a bullet won't kill you, but that doesn't change the actually reality of the situation.
Ok, so I believe you believe everything I just said. Why didn't you just say that to begin with? I knew you believed in Jesus this whole time.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

Ok, so I believe you believe everything I just said. Why didn't you just say that to begin with? I knew you believed in Jesus this whole time.
Your example proves my point. I already said truth ≠ fact.

Now, don’t come to me saying ‘bullets won’t kill you!’ And then expect me to believe you. Your truth isn’t supported by fact.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Your example proves my point. I already said truth ≠ fact.

Now, don’t come to me saying ‘bullets won’t kill you!’ And then expect me to believe you. Your truth isn’t supported by fact.
I identity as being the correct person in this conversation. So it must be reality. End of conversation.

Theseus

King Of Athens
The world was due to end many many times through history. Vegas odds would point out that they’re batting a thousand in the getting it wrong category. The constant need to punish ourselves with fear and guilt in the guise of religion. Live your life fer fucks sake. Whatever comes will not be affected in the slightest by my masturbation and potty mouth
Agree I refuse to make any decisions based on fear. My family is religious, they ask me “what if it is real and you go to hell?” My response always is, “I’d rather go to hell than be ruled by fear.”

I identity as being the correct person in this conversation. So it must be reality. End of conversation.
Watch and listen to this.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Agree I refuse to make any decisions based on fear. My family is religious, they ask me “what if it is real and you go to hell?” My response always is, “I’d rather go to hell than be ruled by fear.”
Religion is a powerful weapon that has ruined and killed alot of people. Life is a wild ride you only get one shot at. Fuck it

Back