accident Red light means stop ... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
That was the most rickety looking roller coaster I've ever seen. Hope the boy doesn't have back/neck injuries. He didn't expect that to happen so it probably also scared the hell out of him..

DokraOwl

Hooter
That was the most rickety looking roller coaster I've ever seen. Hope the boy doesn't have back/neck injuries. He didn't expect that to happen so it probably also scared the hell out of him..
It's not a rollercoaster but an alpine slide. I remember going on one as a kid and seeing another small child fly right off the track because he didn't follow the "apply brake" sign at a sharp turn. At the end of the slide there was a huge pile of car tires so the stupid children who decided not to apply their brakes wouldn't die.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
It's not a rollercoaster but an alpine slide. I remember going on one as a kid and seeing another small child fly right off the track because he didn't follow the "apply brake" sign at a sharp turn. At the end of the slide there was a huge pile of car tires so the stupid children who decided not to apply their brakes wouldn't die.
I've never heard of an alpine slide so thanks for the info. In my time on earth, I've noticed that most people don't read rules or paperwork...

Back