Serious 7 Dead: Man's SUV Crashes Into Migrants At Bus Stop (USA 2023) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

That’s a good law. Key word suspect… doesn’t mean he is the perpetrator
HE'S A FUCKING ILLEGAL, DIPSHIT, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS AND SHOULD BE KILLED ON SIGHT FOR BEING HERE FUCKING ILLEGALLY

I’m a white American and I don’t even wanna be here. I hate the racism in this country that my black brothers and sisters face daily
Get the fuck out then, niggerlover.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Shut the fuck up... sanctuary city doesn't mean they can get away with murder.. WTF?? who believes this bullshit.
You are a stupid fucking idiot piece of shit
How about you shut the fuck up moron

HE'S A FUCKING ILLEGAL, DIPSHIT, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS AND SHOULD BE KILLED ON SIGHT FOR BEING HERE FUCKING ILLEGALLY

Get the fuck out then, niggerlover.
Go be with your black brothers then dumbass
White people don't want you

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
I’m a white American and I don’t even wanna be here. I hate the racism in this country that my black brothers and sisters face daily
Keep outa trouble then, always blacks killing blacks and storming stores and looting. It’s not racism your facing it’s inferior of your own skin

Trilogy Media on YouTube, stopped watching these when they prefer to record shit for views than turn crooks over to police.

plastictoss

Rookie
What's a "lottle"?
Always have some newbies that left school in grade 2 thinking that they actually have an opinion on things.
Get some life experience under your belt and then come back. :finger::shuddup:
What an own, you caught a typo in your little pussy.
Ironic telling me to get some fucking life experience when you're a fucking pie in the sky leftist cunt.

oceanblood

Tomorrow isn't promised
Venezuelans migrants are one of the worst, savages, super loud, uncivilized, violent, entitled, needy, professional social welfare grabbers, hot headed, did I say loud?
Mistery to me is the chain of desicions that made the USA let these enter their territory.
I'm in a bad area in Nevada and SURROUNDED by them and we work obviously but they do not and their kids don't go to school, my kids does, so they run around screaming at all hours and play their music SO FUCKING LOUD like I wanna fucking hear it, but the second I blast some Tool or whatever I get a letter... Cuz guess what? My land lord is one of them moving all her fucking illegal family here... I can't afford to move and even if I could it's all gonna be the same shit anywhere else! Oh and did I mention the shootings all the time? My 8yr old now 10 was at a nearby park and got caught in a crossfire and almost got shot.. I'm at A loss! SEND EM BACK, KILL EM ALL?

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
Literally tens of millions of illegals are known to be in the U.S. God only knows how many are unknown. Every single one of them should be executed, immigration from anyone other than native Europeans or Canadians should be completely halted, and anyone anywhere trying to get in illegally should be shot on the spot regardless of age.
Yeah let’s not make you the leader of any country lmfao, maybe nazi Germany tho

D_boyx415

Lurker
Anyone who thinks immigrants here should get terminated instead of deported, deserves to get their face skinned and peeled, alive. Anyone here who even has an opinion on the matter deserves a whole night of getting a broom shoved up their ass, just like in that one prison-tortute video. All before the face peel, of course 😃

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
There are "black brothers and sisters" and then there are "niggers". My old neighbors were an old black couple and we'd have dinner all the time. Their grandson who robs his own grandparents who forgives him time and time again is a nigger.

hedgerow

simpelton
There are "black brothers and sisters" and then there are "niggers". My old neighbors were an old black couple and we'd have dinner all the time. Their grandson who robs his own grandparents who forgives him time and time again is a nigger.
sometimes it's better to consider the wheat and the chaff as the same

you must be hard-up, morally and physically, to keep grubbing food off poor old blacks

Back