COP MURDERS 17-YEAR-OLD KID FOR NOT COMPLYING WITH TRAFFIC STOP (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
A Sheriff’s sergeant in Eaton County Michigan will face no charges after shooting and killing a seventeen year old for not complying with a traffic stop, despite the fact that he had committed no crime whatsoever.

The shocking incident happened back in February and was captured on police body camera and partially on cell phone by Deven Guilford, who was ripped out of his vehicle, tased and then shot seven times by Sgt. Jonathan Frost.

The stop occurred after Deven flashed his lights at Frost, believing that the sergeant had his high beams on, and it would be a danger to other drivers.

During the confrontation that ensued, Frost admitted that two other drivers had also flashed their lights at him and that his headlights were brand new, and were probably too bright.

Despite this, Frost turned the tables on Deven and demanded that he provide his license, registration and insurance details.

When Deven asked to see the officer’s badge, Frost refused. Deven refused to give Frost the documents, maintaining that he had broken no law. When Deven asked if he was being detained, Frost replied in the affirmative, stating that Deven was being held for not complying with the traffic stop.

After several minutes of refusing to provide the documents, Deven was pulled out of the vehicle by Frost and ordered to get on the ground.

Deven attempted to continue filming the ordeal, which further angered Frost who whipped out a taser and shocked the young man in an attempt to force compliance.

The camera footage cuts out at this point, but audio can still be heard. The video ends with Frost firing seven shots, with a fatal shot to the head. Deven’s anguished scream as he is killed by Frost is deeply disturbing to hear.

Frost later claimed that Deven, an unarmed and clearly non-aggressive seventeen year old kid who had just been tased, attacked the officer, managing to get on top of Frost and punch him in the face, causing him to fear for his life.

The Sergeant did suffer cuts and bruises to his face, X-rays showed no fractures.

This week, Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd said he reviewed the investigation by Michigan State Police, as well as the video footage, and concluded that the sergeant acted lawfully.

“No one wins in these particular situations, but it’s the prosecutor’s responsibility to look at the facts, make a determination from the facts — was there a crime or was there not a crime?” Lloyd said.

Following the decision, the Guilford family, who plan to file a civil lawsuit in federal court, released the following statement:

“There was no reason or necessity for the officer to physically remove our son from the car without considering other options to avoid an unnecessary violent escalation. It must be also noted that Deven was not in possession (of) any weapon and emphatically told the officer that he was not armed. We also have serious concerns about whether the officer used unreasonable force against Deven under the circumstances.”

“The family is very unhappy,” said Attorney Hugh Davis. “It’s just very hard to go from dimming lights or not dimming lights to being dead.”

The fact that Frost did not wait for backup and opted to escalate the situation by forcing Deven out of the car, has further prompted the family to fight the case.

For the record, it was determined that Deven’s license was with his girlfriend, and toxicology results showed that he had the active ingredient in marijuana in his system at the time of the stop.

Maven

Southern Charm
That officer was very level headed and calm during the initial stop...why the little shit behind the wheel didn't just comply like every other normal person should is beyond me. I do however agree that excessive force was used and the cop should have waited for backup. Unfortunate.

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
That officer was very level headed and calm during the initial stop...why the little shit behind the wheel didn't just comply like every other normal person should is beyond me. I do however agree that excessive force was used and the cop should have waited for backup. Unfortunate.

The kid was being a shit no doubt, he could of simply complied with the Officer and been on his way after a short time and more than likely would of gotten citation for not having their licenses with them and that could of been pleaded down or dismissed altogether if he'd showed up in court with his valid driver’s licenses.

He certainly escalated the situation, but he didn't deserve to die for being a prick, no justification for that.

The Officer should of waited for back up and this would of most likely not even happened, he wasn't a threat, just being stupid.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Are you trying to tell me that if this had been a black person that there wouldn't have been?
....So your asking why white people logic don't suddenly change to black people logic about police shootings when we see a white guy is shot.Well that's because our logic is so reasonable that if you fight with a cop.There is a 50% chance you will be shot.Its hard to forget.

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
....So your asking why white people logic don't suddenly change to black people logic about police shootings when we see a white guy is shot.Well that's because our logic is so reasonable that if you fight with a cop.There is a 50% chance you will be shot.Its hard to forget.

That's what you think I'm saying, when what I am actually saying is that if this would of been a black person, this would be national news and there would be protesting in the streets of Eaton County Michigan.

Just as I stated before, very simple to grasp.

You can disagree with that position if you choose, however, discussing "logic" with you would be futile at that point.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
A pig murders somebody and gets away with it? Wow, shocking. Why are you people calling the victim a "little shit" and a "prick"? That kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He had committed no crime and therefor was not legally obligated to show any I.D. He was exercising his constitutional rights and standing up to a Nazi thug and he got killed for it. Americans really need to wake up and realize that our own government has declared war on us and it's using their footsoldiers, a.k.a. the police, to kill us and control us. This has nothing to do with black or white; that's mainstream media bullshit propaganda and you shouldn't buy into it. I read articles all the time about all kinds of incidents where pigs abuse or kill blacks, whites, Mexicans, men, women, children, etc., and those stories receive no coverage by the mainstream media. It's not a race thing. This is about Americans, WE, THE PEOPLE(Remember that shit???), standing up to a tyrannical government. Ask the average American about complying with police in any situation such as a traffic stop and they believe you HAVE to obey every command and give a pig your I.D. anytime they demand it. But that's not right. If you've committed no crime and aren't being detained, you don't have to give your I.D. or answer any questions. That kid did nothing wrong. He got killed for exercising his rights and that powertripping psychopathic pig didn't like it.

If you wanna talk about why something isn't making national news, how about the fact that the fuckin police kill more American civilians each year than foreign terrorist groups.

Here's a few statistics you won't get from the Mainstream Media or cable news networks because they have a pro-police agenda and they have to keep Americans in the dark about what the REAL terrorist threat to Americans is(and it ain't ISIS!):

You are 8 times more likely to be murdered by police than terrorists.

Police have murdered over 5,000 Americans since 9/11/2001.

American civilians killed by terrorism in 2014: 19. American civilians murdered by police in 2014: Over 1,100. At least 500 people have been murdered by police in 2015 so far.

Less than 1% of police officers who murder someone are ever charged, found guilty and sentenced to jail/prison. Most don't even lose their jobs. It's because the police are protected by the government, city officials and the courts.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, AND ALWAYS FILM THE POLICE!

D.N.R.

Medication time
Why are you people calling the victim a "little shit" and a "prick"? That kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He had committed no crime and therefor was not legally obligated to show any I.D. He was exercising his constitutional rights and standing up to a Nazi thug and he got killed for it.
He was being a little prick. When are people going to learn that if you put your hands on an officer you are likely going to be shot?

Mickey

Forum Veteran
He was being a little prick. When are people going to learn that if you put your hands on an officer you are likely going to be shot?
Well, I guess he got what he deserved then, huh? Because the only way to handle a situation like that is to murder an UNARMED teenager:facepalm:. I can tell you are pro-police. How is a 17 year-old kid who is being forced to the ground and then tazed gonna suddenly get the upper hand on a trained police officer and manage to attack him? I very seriously doubt that's what happened. Maybe he was suddenly possessed by Bruce Lee's ghost! Or maybe the pig just fuckin lied. It seems that claiming "I feared for my life" has become the standard excuse for a pig to murder us and our pets. Did you know that most police officers are sociopaths and psychopaths and only become cops for the sole purpose of having power and control over people, and so they can hurt and kill people? This is true. Why has it become so acceptable by people like you that pigs can shoot and kill Americans(many unarmed) for basically any reason they feel like, and simply claim they "feared for their life"? I can also see that you're a believer in that 'Don't-break-the-law-if-you-don't-wanna-get-killed' bullshit. You would be surprised at the number of Americans who are innocent or who are simply standing up for themselves by exercising their constitutional and legal rights but are still murdered by police each year. Not only do these pigs have serious personality disorders, but they're all just plain cowards. They're not brave and heroic, they're a bunch of pussy-ass cowards with guns. Any cop who would shoot and kill an unarmed person, especially after they tazer them, is a pussy and a coward. Being a cop isn't even all that dangerous of a profession, it doesn't even rank in the top ten most dangerous types of jobs. There are better ways for them to handle these types of situations instead of always shooting and murdering people. But then again, the police's only job is only to enforce arbitrary laws, generate revenue, and control us, the American citizens. They "protect & serve", sure, but not us. They protect and serve their political masters(elected officials, judges, etc.), and they protect their fellow pigs, but contrary to what we were brainwashed to believe as kids, cops do not protect and serve us. It doesn't shock me anymore when I hear about pigs killing Americans because I'm very aware of the fact that we're nothing but a source of revenue and they're all psychopaths and our lives mean absolutely nothing to them, therefor it's nothing for them to kill us on a massive scale like they do. I don't expect you to agree with anything I've said because you're a cop apologist, but I'm standing by my statement: That kid did nothing wrong. He exercised his legal rights and was murdered by a psychopathic pig for it. Welcome to The Police State of AmeriKKKa. We must start standing up to our tyrannical government and fascist, racist, militarized police while we still can or else we're all fucked. To be totally honest, judging from what I see happening in my country, it may already be too late.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
"Mickey Knox, post: 798902, member: 8704"]A pig murders somebody and gets away with it? Wow, shocking. Why are you people calling the victim a "little shit" and a "prick"? That kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He had committed no crime and therefor was not legally obligated to show any I.D. He was exercising his constitutional rights and standing up to a Nazi thug and he got killed for it. Americans really need to wake up and realize that our own government has declared war on us and it's using their footsoldiers, a.k.a. the police, to kill us and control us. This has nothing to do with black or white; that's mainstream media bullshit propaganda and you shouldn't buy into it. I read articles all the time about all kinds of incidents where pigs abuse or kill blacks, whites, Mexicans, men, women, children, etc., and those stories receive no coverage by the mainstream media. It's not a race thing. This is about Americans, WE, THE PEOPLE(Remember that shit???), standing up to a tyrannical government. Ask the average American about complying with police in any situation such as a traffic stop and they believe you HAVE to obey every command and give a pig your I.D. anytime they demand it. But that's not right. If you've committed no crime and aren't being detained, you don't have to give your I.D. or answer any questions. That kid did nothing wrong. He got killed for exercising his rights and that powertripping psychopathic pig didn't like it.

If you wanna talk about why something isn't making national news, how about the fact that the fuckin police kill more American civilians each year than foreign terrorist groups.

Here's a few statistics you won't get from the Mainstream Media or cable news networks because they have a pro-police agenda and they have to keep Americans in the dark about what the REAL terrorist threat to Americans is(and it ain't ISIS!):

American civilians killed by terrorism in 2014: 19. American civilians murdered by police in 2014: Over 1,100. At least 500 people have been murdered by police in 2015 so far.

Less than 1% of police officers who murder someone are ever charged, found guilty and sentenced to jail/prison. Most don't even lose their jobs. It's because the police are protected by the government, city officials and the courts.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, AND ALWAYS FILM THE POLICE![/QUOTE]
Well, I guess he got what he deserved then, huh? Because the only way to handle a situation like that is to murder an UNARMED teenager:facepalm:. I can tell you are pro-police. How is a 17 year-old kid who is being forced to the ground and then tazed gonna suddenly get the upper hand on a trained police officer and manage to attack him? I very seriously doubt that's what happened. Maybe he was suddenly possessed by Bruce Lee's ghost! Or maybe the pig just fuckin lied. It seems that claiming "I feared for my life" has become the standard excuse for a pig to murder us and our pets. Did you know that most police officers are sociopaths and psychopaths and only become cops for the sole purpose of having power and control over people, and so they can hurt and kill people? This is true. Why has it become so acceptable by people like you that pigs can shoot and kill Americans(many unarmed) for basically any reason they feel like, and simply claim they "feared for their life"? I can also see that you're a believer in that 'Don't-break-the-law-if-you-don't-wanna-get-killed' bullshit. You would be surprised at the number of Americans who are innocent or who are simply standing up for themselves by exercising their constitutional and legal rights but are still murdered by police each year. Not only do these pigs have serious personality disorders, but they're all just plain cowards. They're not brave and heroic, they're a bunch of pussy-ass cowards with guns. Any cop who would shoot and kill an unarmed person, especially after they tazer them, is a pussy and a coward. Being a cop isn't even all that dangerous of a profession, it doesn't even rank in the top ten most dangerous types of jobs. There are better ways for them to handle these types of situations instead of always shooting and murdering people. But then again, the police's only job is only to enforce arbitrary laws, generate revenue, and control us, the American citizens. They "protect & serve", sure, but not us. They protect and serve their political masters(elected officials, judges, etc.), and they protect their fellow pigs, but contrary to what we were brainwashed to believe as kids, cops do not protect and serve us. It doesn't shock me anymore when I hear about pigs killing Americans because I'm very aware of the fact that we're nothing but a source of revenue and they're all psychopaths and our lives mean absolutely nothing to them, therefor it's nothing for them to kill us on a massive scale like they do. I don't expect you to agree with anything I've said because you're a cop apologist, but I'm standing by my statement: That kid did nothing wrong. He exercised his legal rights and was murdered by a psychopathic pig for it. Welcome to The Police State of AmeriKKKa. We must start standing up to our tyrannical government and fascist, racist, militarized police while we still can or else we're all fucked. To be totally honest, judging from what I see happening in my country, it may already be too late.
................like this...

Mickey

Forum Veteran
"Mickey Knox, post: 798902, member: 8704"]................like this...
But the guy in that video was a big muscular adult. And there are other possible factors like maybe he was high on meth or PCP or something else. Also, in the video's description, the person who posted it on Youtube said that after being taken to the hospital, he died from his injuries, so technically he didn't "win".

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
That cop did not have the constitutional authority to infringe on the teen civil rights. I won't comply with bullshit either. The cop murdered him.

D.N.R.

Medication time
You sure are making an awful lot of assumptions about me. I am not "pro police" nor am I a cop apologist. I have worked closely with police in the ER over the years though. There's good and bad just like any other profession. This officer had a camcorder on him so it would be obvious to prosecutors if he didn't have a reason for firing his weapon. You are obviously anti authority and have probably had many run ins with the law that have made you bitter.

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
A pig murders somebody and gets away with it? Wow, shocking. Why are you people calling the victim a "little shit" and a "prick"? That kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He had committed no crime and therefor was not legally obligated to show any I.D. He was exercising his constitutional rights and standing up to a Nazi thug and he got killed for it. Americans really need to wake up and realize that our own government has declared war on us and it's using their footsoldiers, a.k.a. the police, to kill us and control us. This has nothing to do with black or white; that's mainstream media bullshit propaganda and you shouldn't buy into it. I read articles all the time about all kinds of incidents where pigs abuse or kill blacks, whites, Mexicans, men, women, children, etc., and those stories receive no coverage by the mainstream media. It's not a race thing. This is about Americans, WE, THE PEOPLE(Remember that shit???), standing up to a tyrannical government. Ask the average American about complying with police in any situation such as a traffic stop and they believe you HAVE to obey every command and give a pig your I.D. anytime they demand it. But that's not right. If you've committed no crime and aren't being detained, you don't have to give your I.D. or answer any questions. That kid did nothing wrong. He got killed for exercising his rights and that powertripping psychopathic pig didn't like it.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, AND ALWAYS FILM THE POLICE!

I called them a little shit and a prick because that is exactly and without question the type of attitude he was displaying. There are ways to exercise and express your constitutional rights without being an asshole about it.

I've taken part in public protest rallies organized by my father that attracted dozens of protesters (including black people) and the local news stations. We have had on more than a few occasions the Police called on us and they came out to question us. Asking for I.D. for our names and asked to stop filming them, we successfully exercised our rights as United States citizens.

Nobody got tased, nobody got arrested, nobody got killed. Why? Because we were calm, yet firm and didn't act like assholes.

Of course, every American should know their rights and that's not even the issue, however, you should also know how to express them in a fashion that is not provoking because as is shown in the video, it can make a fucked up situation, more fucked.

Nobody is saying that he did not or should not have exercised his rights, nobody is saying that the Officers actions were in any way justified.

Did he deserve to die? No. Did the Officer overreact? Yes.

So whatever your motivation is by belittling those of us who called the guy out on his behavior is trivial at best and your weak attempt to try and school us with your regurgitated statistics, is farcical and laughably preaching to the choir (as far as I am concerned).

Back