disaster Religious People Claim Earthquakes Are Caused By An Angry God (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It would be strange walking out of your local supermarket feeling like you’re in prison 😂…

635E8C05-31C4-4FDC-B6C2-B9F63E705171.jpeg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
people say god is almighty
which means he also knows the future
how comes then, he can still be angry even though it was his own work cuz he created everything
It's like you have a kid, but he or she can still make you angry. I believe in God and spend a good amount of my time pissed off at him, but I just don't think all the complexities of the universe happened by chance. A beautiful woman, a cute puppy, the human hand, not the result of chaos theory in my mind. IMHO.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
It's like you have a kid, but he or she can still make you angry. I believe in God and spend a good amount of my time pissed off at him, but I just don't think all the complexities of the universe happened by chance. A beautiful woman, a cute puppy, the human hand, not the result of chaos theory in my mind. IMHO.
Although I disagree with u, very good points u make MT. Many of the intelligent debates I have with believers make ur exact point. That God guided evolution and allowed the universe and all we see to develop. It’s easy to say that but impossible to prove.

Where as in science we can prove that evolution is the basis for biology; biology is the basis for medicine. Mathematics explains what we know about cosmic structure and events. Respect to u my friend.

Back