Police Remember Pigs, You Can Do Whatever You Want With a Criminal if You Simply Say "Stop Resisting" - Cop punches handcuffed dude (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Wanna actually defund the police???

...Reduce the need for them by not behaving like ridiculous jerkoffs...

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Ok, but let's see what the handcuffed shitsack was doing prior to getting smacked around.

Lots of things to be outraged at these days, but I lose no sleep worrying if some useless asshole is being arrested in a kind and caring manner.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
...Wanna actually defund the police???

...Reduce the need for them by not behaving like ridiculous jerkoffs...
..... what the fuck are you smoking i want some of that retardation pack, that deep space troglodyte herb.

Ok, but let's see what the handcuffed shitsack was doing prior to getting smacked around.

Lots of things to be outraged at these days, but I lose no sleep worrying if some useless asshole is being arrested in a kind and caring manner.
yeah true but unless he like murdered or raped someone this is 100% unacceptable for someone who is already handcuffed.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
..... what the fuck are you smoking i want some of that retardation pack, that deep space troglodyte herb.

yeah true but unless he like murdered or raped someone this is 100% unacceptable for someone who is already handcuffed.
...Why do you want to live in a community of rapists and murderers???

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
...Why do you want to live in a community of rapists and murderers???
you might actually be a fucking retard.

no dunce obviously i dont want that, but guess what, the cops abusing power and refusing to hold our rights above their ego only increases the chances of our communities decaying into that kind of bullshit. if the people in charge of keeping law and order don't follow the highest laws we have and are chaotic what the fuck do you think happens to society. i bet you think it gets better.

Back