Roady gets a new toy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
i kind of do want to meet him
3BN.gif

He's interesting like an odd fungus you find growing under a rock.

He'd rob you and murder you then rape you and eat you.
Yes, to all those things....just not necessarily in that order.

well, that and sex noises.
I think that would just be louder mumbling. I wonder if he has to wear his CPAP mask when raping? That would be odd.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
He probably has a rescue inhaler he has to break out at those crucial moments of extended physical activity...like hauling a corpse out of sight, and the dismembered body parts being flushed down his shitty toilet. I wonder if he still has his porch light on though, he mentioned the importance of that a while ago, hahaha

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
One thing I've noticed about most of these folks who are "not all there", or just a 10mm socket away from a full belt toolkit, are that they have WAY too much self confidence and positivity. As a result, they come off as extremely aggressive and creepy for any unfortunate person who they might develop a romantic attraction to, and they do not know when to give up, or the concept of "saving face", taking the L, and moving on. Before the Internet, these people were pretty much the overlooked eyesores of their communities. Now that anyone can have full broadband access and create social media accounts, these folks keep posting tons of weird shit thinking they are doing the world a huge favor, and not realizing that everybody who comes across their content is simply clowning and ridiculing them, or trolling them for more laughs.
------------------------
Road Pavement, was a member here and was banned (I don't know why but I'm happy he's gone). I believe he has some sort of mental and/or physical issues and lives off disability benefits (which has got to be fairly lucrative since he's always buying shit from amazon...nothing high dollar but still). He posts videos on utube, mostly just him mumbling about something or another or unboxing his amazon purchases. He lives in squalor, a couple of his videos have been of him cleaning/playing with his literal shit in his bathroom/bathtub.

Just checked out "Road Pavement" via channel search on Youtube. Holy shit thiat dude is unnerving. He buys a shit ton of swords and stuff and admits in one of his videos that he gives them out to other homeless drug addicts in his neighborhood to create an army to go hunt Nazis or some shit. He also shits and farts all over himself and posts videos scrubbing shit from his floor and walls. And on top of all that he fucking cooks and films himself doing so in his shit splattered apartment. Fuuuuuck...

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Just checked out "Road Pavement" via channel search on Youtube. Holy shit thiat dude is unnerving. He buys a shit ton of swords and stuff and admits in one of his videos that he gives them out to other homeless drug addicts in his neighborhood to create an army to go hunt Nazis or some shit. He also shits and farts all over himself and posts videos scrubbing shit from his floor and walls. And on top of all that he fucking cooks and films himself doing so in his shit splattered apartment. Fuuuuuck...
Prior to the closing of mental institutions he was the sort of spastic who'd have been kept locked up for his and our safety.

I wonder if he still has his porch light on though, he mentioned the importance of that a while ago, hahaha
No recent mention of the porch light although he did have a couple recent videos that featured a bunny. I'm reluctant to post this as I don't want to give this mental case any ideas but I honestly expected the bunny to meet a sad fate like being crushed by a brick but no....bunny lived both times.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face

That is one sick fuck dawg... Reminds me of Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke who is trying to become the Democrat nominee for Election 2024. Beto wrote some short stories when he was younger where he fantasized about putting children out of the misery of living in this world by running them down with his car as they played in the street. Very disturbing shit.

Back