Roundhouse 🦶 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
That was good, but this is still the stupidest type of dancing I've ever seen.. I have a friend who plays in a hard-core band, he often posts videos of gigs that he attends.. definitely not my thing
I love it I get to thrash around and slam into people in the pit it’s animalisticly exhilarating 🤘🏻

Maven

Southern Charm
laughing.gif

Barf_fart

Rookie
Rant.

I FUCKING hate this shit at metal shows. "Let's go twirl around in a circle and be retarded" - I wouldnt be as mad if these fucking slamdance kids had any pit etiquette. They'll knock you down and stomp all over you, kick you in the fucking face when you're not in the pit, and it's ALWAYS the idiot spinning around kicking that gets in actual fights in the pit and fucks everything up.

So, in short: If you're a retarded ballet mosher fuck you.

Theseus

King Of Athens
Rant.

I FUCKING hate this shit at metal shows. "Let's go twirl around in a circle and be retarded" - I wouldnt be as mad if these fucking slamdance kids had any pit etiquette. They'll knock you down and stomp all over you, kick you in the fucking face when you're not in the pit, and it's ALWAYS the idiot spinning around kicking that gets in actual fights in the pit and fucks everything up.

I like my pits like I like my metal fucking brutal 💯🤘🏻 Obviously don’t kick a man in the face that’s over the top 😂 but I’ve broken a few bones in the pit it’s all part of the fun

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I like my pits like I like my metal fucking brutal 💯🤘🏻 Obviously don’t kick a man in the face that’s over the top 😂 but I’ve broken a few bones in the pit it’s all part of the fun
That's Fkn Awesome Bro!✊️
Sometimes U just gotta let Go!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Rant.

You're not wrong. Pit etiquette doesn't exist anymore. And yeah I hear it..."pit etiquette" seems like stupid oxymoron, but it is a thing. Well it used to be. Modern pit people are usually dumpster trash only there to fight and hurt people.

Theseus

King Of Athens
You're not wrong. Pit etiquette doesn't exist anymore. And yeah I hear it..."pit etiquette" seems like stupid oxymoron, but it is a thing. Well it used to be. Modern pit people are usually dumpster trash only there to fight and hurt people.
This is what a proper pit looks like imo

Back