Serious Russia’s neighbours urge Nato allies to bring back military service (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
It looks like a whole lot of people invested billions of currency to create nuclear weapons, that will never be used for what they were intended for. Think of how amazing soldier-vs-soldier combat would be now, if we hadn't wasted billions on making useless nuclear weapons. We'd have soldiers that resemble fucking Space Marines by now. What do we have instead? Geeks playing wargames. What a fucking joke.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
It looks like a whole lot of people invested billions of currency to create nuclear weapons, that will never be used for what they were intended for. Think of how amazing soldier-vs-soldier combat would be now, if we hadn't wasted billions on making useless nuclear weapons. We'd have soldiers that resemble fucking Space Marines by now. What do we have instead? Geeks playing wargames. What a fucking joke.
I reckon Nuclear weapons are just a
*Mines bigger than yours* Thing ..

But SOME fcker WILL use one 1 day.. It's coming, Some psychopath....🤔

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Nuclear weapons may come in handy for changing meteor, comet or asteroid trajectories that could wreak havoc here Hippo, if we can unite long enough to use them for that purpose. We may even need them for that within our lifetimes.
:lulz:

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Sounds very much like the plot to the 1979 disaster movie, Meteor.
Only Apophis is real and will be close enough to deflect in 2029. Failure to deflect it could possibly allow Earth's gravity to change its orbit from close proximity such that it strikes us in 2036, seven years later when it returns. It's as big as a stadium with 90,000 seat capacity and will destroy us all in short order with a direct hit.

Have a nice day! :)

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Only Apophis is real and will be close enough to deflect in 2029. Failure to deflect it could possibly allow Earth's gravity to change its orbit from close proximity such that it strikes us in 2036, seven years later when it returns. It's as big as a stadium with 90,000 seat capacity and will destroy us all in short order with a direct hit.

Have a nice day! :)
Wow, you are such a positive soul indeed. Optimistically nihilistic. I love it!

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I want to be at the hypocenter of the next nuclear explosion so I can film it and photograph it. I promise to post here what I have chronicled the day afterward.

Back