Russians Accused of Burning Their Dead in Landfill (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Well...If thats True;B'cuz WTF knows what's really going on over there???
I can take it on the Chin if I'm wrong;That's how We learn.So again,If Your right...If...? Then I thanku for the Correction! And just for another inside Scoop;Jesus takes it in da Ass!!!
Long Live KY!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP
Before this picture of two helmets on a rubbish dump being absolute proof of mass burnings, the media assured us in 2022 the Russians have mobile crematoriums for this type of shit, gleaned from stock photos taken in 2017.

they-were-all-lies-tell-me-your-secrets.gif

Anyone who thinks only the Russians post media propaganda needs to wake the fuck up.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Before this picture of two helmets on a rubbish dump being absolute proof of mass burnings, the media assured us in 2022 the Russians have mobile crematoriums for this type of shit, gleaned from stock photos taken in 2017.

View attachment 668817

Anyone who thinks only the Russians post media propaganda needs to wake the fuck up.
Shit reeks on both sides.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Shit reeks on both sides.
It is to be completely expected though. The media will never show the Russians in a positive light, even if they have the upper hand. MSM will cheerlead Ukrainians until they are all dead and then they'll blame America for it.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
It is to be completely expected though. The media will never show the Russians in a positive light, even if they have the upper hand. MSM will cheerlead Ukrainians until they are all dead and then they'll blame America for it.
It provides some quality gore tho so, fuck it. Let them kill each other off. We need the final showdown between Poutine vs Zelenskystein televised tho. Bare knuckle to the death.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It provides some quality gore tho so, fuck it. Let them kill each other off. We need the final showdown between Poutine vs Zelenskystein televised tho. Bare knuckle to the death.
Putin would judo flip Zelensky and all the coins would fall out of his pocket, and then they'd both be on hands and knees scooping them up

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 668817

🤘🤟🤙...SP

Back