SASR take out 'innocent' Afghan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well that's what all the lefties are trying to push onto us. I'm sure I read a few years back this so called innocent Afghan attacked one of their soldiers.

View attachment 645970
I hv to ask; Is there such a thing As an innocent Afghan??? I know,I'm a Dick...But I'm good with it;So Fuck that Afghan!!! When He seen that Black-Hawk Cummin in; That Fuck should've Booked it! So again; Fuck that Afghan!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

nostrils

Forum Veteran
PTSD makes people do awful things. These guys are trained to kill and have been killing guys in pjs for years. There is no on and off switch.

Sad for the innocent afghan, but we couldn't win this war because our soldiers had their hands tied behind their backs, much like vietnam.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Yeah, naah...fuck'em . It's like when snails ate my marijuana plants back in the 90's I still stomp on those cunts anytime I see a snail - there's no good ones... same shit.

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
PTSD makes people do awful things. These guys are trained to kill and have been killing guys in pjs for years. There is no on and off switch.

Sad for the innocent afghan, but we couldn't win this war because our soldiers had their hands tied behind their backs, much like vietnam.
Win this war?
You know the Taliban is back in power and all...

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Yeah, naah...fuck'em . It's like when snails ate my marijuana plants back in the 90's I still stomp on those cunts anytime I see a snail - there's no good ones... same shit.
Leave those fucking snails alone, you fucker! Do whatever you like with the sloths, those are homeless and nobody wants them. But leave the fucking snails alone you fucker!!!

My first question would be Who likes farmers??

JG Ballard

I want to watch
As the message warned at the beginning, I am very distressed by this video. Distressed that there was not a lot more killing of sand turds.

Barf_fart

Rookie
That's like, definitely a war crime. There was no provocation at all. I know a guy that guarded bases in Africa and the middle east and they couldn't do *anything* unless they were physically attacked or someone pointed a gun directly (unmistakably!!) at them. He said it was tough because there'd be pissed guys with AKs yelling at them all day at the gates and you just have you be ultra alert. So this, on tape the way it is.... That guy is getting locked away.

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
‘But we couldn’t win this war’

You’re wilfully ignoring the context and tense of my comment.
My apologies, I misinterpreted your original post to mean "but the war couldn't be won with hands tied".

However I'll still disagree with your statement.
The military war was won, to an extent at least. Same as the soviets in the 80s.
There was an inability to forcefully change ideological systems though.

Additionally, I would say that the condemnation of shooting unarmed inhabitants of the illegally invaded and occupied country isn't something that I'd refer to as "hands tied behind their back".

Back