Israel Bombs Beirut Lebanon Killing Hamas Leader Saleh al-Arouri (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

warhors3

Lurker
My friends sent me this straight from Beirut. I have been to this exact area. Israel's Mossad has very good intel and targeted Hamas leader Saleh al-Arouri. I may suspect the photo of the body may be inaccurate because no one wears these types of pants lol. It might be propaganda so don't believe everything. My friend took the photo of the building, but again who the fuck am I to vouch? Arabs killing Arabs is nothing new. To all the Israli's reading you are also sand niggers like us so don't deny it. To the IDF don't forget when you thought your fancy bombs did the job in 2006 and then you had to run back home with your tails between your legs. Israli military has proven to be professional child and women killers, but boots always need to be put on the ground to kill the real warriors so don't forget that.

If you care about the why and you sick fuckers are not just here to wank off to brains and bullets here is a more technical analyses of the situation:

And don't forget US General Wesley Clark's warning over 10 years ago about the 7 countries the US was going to take out. Lebanon and Iran are last on the hit list and the World Bank is already closing in on Lebanon's failed economy like a shark with blood in the water.

1. Iraq
2. Syria
3. Libia
4. Somalia
5. Sudan
6. Lebanon
7. Iran

And to all you covert government nerds sniffing around here Israel can push from the South into Lebanon to confront Hezbollah, Hezbollah will have their partners Haraket Amal fight the Christians on the inside. The US funded Lebanese Army whose general is about to retire will have to stay neutral. Just like they did when ISIS was on the hilltop on the border and the Lebanese Army pounded those goat fuckers from the Lebanese side and Hezbollah hit them from the Syrian side. And after all that miraculously all of the captured ISIS fighters were put on a bus, drove far away and let free. Sounds shady as fuck.

You can pay your under the table insurgents from Colombia $10,000 USD per month with no health insurance to do your dirty work off the books while you treat your US Veterans back home like shit at the VA. I am always amazed how you are able to keep that a secret from your entire military. Well played.

Maybe CIA you can even call your old ISIS buddies that you trained in fancy hotels in Turkey during the Syria war and resurrect them now that you know Russia is occupied in the war you instigated. Again, well played.

These war games are so predictable.

Cheers to all you brainwashed, uneducated and racist idiots that make these games possible for the higher ups.

Attachments

• building.png
    building.png
    861 KB · Views: 2,866
  • body.png
    body.png
    630 KB · Views: 2,862
  • pants 2.jpeg
    pants 2.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 2,860

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
My friends sent me this straight from Beirut. I have been to this exact area. Israel's Mossad has very good intel and targeted Hamas leader Saleh al-Arouri. I may suspect the photo of the body may be inaccurate because no one wears these types of pants lol. It might be propaganda so don't believe everything. My friend took the photo of the building, but again who the fuck am I to vouch? Arabs killing Arabs is nothing new. To all the Israli's reading you are also sand niggers like us so don't deny it. To the IDF don't forget when you thought your fancy bombs did the job in 2006 and then you had to run back home with your tails between your legs. Israli military has proven to be professional child and women killers, but boots always need to be put on the ground to kill the real warriors so don't forget that.

If you care about the why and you sick fuckers are not just here to wank off to brains and bullets here is a more technical analyses of the situation:

And don't forget US General Wesley Clark's warning over 10 years ago about the 7 countries the US was going to take out. Lebanon and Iran are last on the hit list and the World Bank is already closing in on Lebanon's failed economy like a shark with blood in the water.

1. Iraq
2. Syria
3. Libia
4. Somalia
5. Sudan
6. Lebanon
7. Iran

And to all you covert government nerds sniffing around here Israel can push from the South into Lebanon to confront Hezbollah, Hezbollah will have their partners Haraket Amal fight the Christians on the inside. The US funded Lebanese Army whose general is about to retire will have to stay neutral. Just like they did when ISIS was on the hilltop on the border and the Lebanese Army pounded those goat fuckers from the Lebanese side and Hezbollah hit them from the Syrian side. And after all that miraculously all of the captured ISIS fighters were put on a bus, drove far away and let free. Sounds shady as fuck.

You can pay your under the table insurgents from Colombia $10,000 USD per month with no health insurance to do your dirty work off the books while you treat your US Veterans back home like shit at the VA. I am always amazed how you are able to keep that a secret from your entire military. Well played.

Maybe CIA you can even call your old ISIS buddies that you trained in fancy hotels in Turkey during the Syria war and resurrect them now that you know Russia is occupied in the war you instigated. Again, well played.

These war games are so predictable.

Cheers to all you brainwashed, uneducated and racist idiots that make these games possible for the higher ups.

International banking.... 👀

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Jews here are pro Democratic Party and the Arabs want Americans dead. May the IDF cull their ilk…as for the Jews here…they are reaping what they sow.

Millions have crossed the border. Sleeper cells are already here.
Americans best prepare.

warhors3

Lurker
absolute brain-dead retard if you truly think isis had anything to do with the cia or ANY government agency. You are right about everything else though.
My friend was living in Raqqa when ISIS took it over. He saw US troops there. They would rotate every 2 weeks. It may be shocking to you because you pay your tax, wave your American flag and don’t want to think your tax dollars are funding terrorism. But literally everyone in the Middle East knows the US helped create ISIS. It better to have a goat fucker die for a misconception of Islam than to have our US troops get burned alive in a humvee (or PTSD) paying disability for the rest of their lives.

I used to be on these gore sites way back when Faces of Death was floating around on VHS tapes. There used to be A LOT of leaks even on YouTube. Live Leak was originally Ogrish.com and look at where Assange is.

Just look at Google’s stats showing the increase of government crackdowns over the years:

Here is some insight on how American power insights terrorism by a terror attack I predicted before it happened through a YouTube leak during the Syrian war. This was when the internet was MUCH less censored, but they have cleaned it up a lot since then.

Here it is in 2014 brought to you by the US, Saudi Arabia and Chechens.

The US funded ISIS because they knew they would not get the voter support after the Iraq war. They were also going broke and could not afford to send their troops overseas. What better way than to send some goat fuckers and a few Westerners with psychological disorders wanting to see some action.

The problem is Russia got involved because they have a HUGE base in Syria. Dirty sand nigs don’t stand a chance against Russias army and the US and their allies were losing the war. The US and Saudi Arabia offered to cut Putin in on the oil profits if he backed off and let Syria fall. He told them to fuck off. Then they made a threat by telling him if he rejected then they would not be able to guarantee his 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics would be safe.

That’s where the leak I got was able to put it all together. Saudi uses Kadirov’s Chechen rivals like a hooker. They do the dirty work and as long as they get paid they don’t care about the politics. Radical Caucasian Muslims rocking Gucci. I told my close group friends and family there was going to be a terrorist attack in Russia, right before the Sochi Olympics, initiated by the US, orchestrated by the Saudi’s and executed by the Chechens. A few weeks later that video I posted appeared. The people I told thought I was nuts.

One other thing to add to this. I think the US made a VERY clever and calculated move by drawing Russia into the war. It is actually brilliant. Lebanon and Iran are last on their hit list. They learned last time that Russia’s forces could defeat their terrorist groups so a proxy war is not enough. The chess move was to threaten Russia that Ukraine will join NATO. Putin literally has NO choice but to go to war. A country can’t join NATO if they are in a conflict.

Here is a great explanation on why Putin had to go to war:

Now with Putin pre-occupied in his war he can’t help in the Middle East. US used Ukrainians like a whore then threw them away when they were done laundering money through them. Poor Ukrainians are begging the US now for help but her cries are falling on def ears because Uncle Sam already busted his nut on her back and she will need to use her own towel to clean up.

Lebanon’s financial economy is crippled and the World Bank is circling in like a shark waiting to give predatory loans. US and Israel get to act like heroes and have the green light to try and carpet bomb Hezbollah out of existence. Israel can steal more land behind the face of liberating its people from the terrorist group Hamas and Hezbollah. When they press into Lebanon they can steal more land and hopefully secure much needed water reserves. Currently, most of their drinking water comes from an expensive desalination process from seawater. With Gaza out of the picture maybe they can complete the Ben Gurion canal to compete with Egypt. US can take control over Lebanon’s financial system through the World Bank and force it to change policies. Cripple Iran by limiting its proxy army.

What a brilliant execution by the US. Well played!

Each side can brain wash their citizens to make sure the votes and support keep coming in and wallah! You have your next war. Stay tuned for the war in Lebanon. Brought to you by the greatest Imperialist Empire in the modern century!

Last edited:

꥟ 𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 ꥟

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𖦹
My friend was living in Raqqa when ISIS took it over. He saw US troops there. They would rotate every 2 weeks. It may be shocking to you because you pay your tax, wave your American flag and don’t want to think your tax dollars are funding terrorism. But literally everyone in the Middle East knows the US helped create ISIS. It better to have a goat fucker die for a misconception of Islam than to have our US troops get burned alive in a humvee (or PTSD) paying disability for the rest of their lives.

I used to be on these gore sites way back when Faces of Death was floating around on VHS tapes. There used to be A LOT of leaks even on YouTube. Live Leak was originally Ogrish.com and look at where Assange is.

Just look at Google’s stats showing the increase of government crackdowns over the years:

Here is some insight on how American power insights terrorism by a terror attack I predicted before it happened through a YouTube leak during the Syrian war. This was when the internet was MUCH less censored, but they have cleaned it up a lot since then.

The US funded ISIS because they knew they would not get the voter support after the Iraq war. They were also going broke and could not afford to send their troops overseas. What better way than to send some goat fuckers and a few Westerners with psychological disorders wanting to see some action.

The problem is Russia got involved because they have a HUGE base in Syria. Dirty sand nigs don’t stand a chance against Russias army and the US and their allies were losing the war. The US and Saudi Arabia offered to cut Putin in on the oil profits if he backed off and let Syria fall. He told them to fuck off. Then they made a threat by telling him if he rejected then they would not be able to guarantee his 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics would be safe.

That’s where the leak I got was able to put it all together. Saudi uses Kadirov’s Chechen rivals like a hooker. They do the dirty work and as long as they get paid they don’t care about the politics. Radical Caucasian Muslims rocking Gucci. I told my close group friends and family there was going to be a terrorist attack in Russia, right before the Sochi Olympics, initiated by the US, orchestrated by the Saudi’s and executed by the Chechens. A few weeks later that video I posted appeared. The people I told thought I was nuts.

One other thing to add to this. I think the US made a VERY clever and calculated move by drawing Russia into the war. It is actually brilliant. Lebanon and Iran are last on their hit list. They learned last time that Russia’s forces could defeat their terrorist groups so a proxy war is not enough. The chess move was to threaten Russia that Ukraine will join NATO. Putin literally has NO choice but to go to war. A country can’t join NATO if they are in a conflict.

Now with Putin pre-occupied in his war he can’t help in the Middle East. US used Ukrainians like a whore then threw them away when they were done laundering money through them. Poor Ukrainians are begging the US now for help but her cries are falling on def ears because Uncle Sam already busted his nut on her back and she will need to use her own towel to clean up.

Lebanon’s financial economy is crippled and the World Bank is circling in like a shark waiting to give predatory loans. US and Israel get to act like heroes and have the green light to try and carpet bomb Hezbollah out of existence. Israel can steal more land behind the face of liberating its people from the terrorist group Hamas and Hezbollah. When they press into Lebanon they can steal more land and hopefully secure much needed water reserves. Currently, most of their drinking water comes from an expensive desalination process from seawater. With Gaza out of the picture maybe they can complete the Ben Gurion canal to compete with Egypt. US can take control over Lebanon’s financial system through the World Bank and force it to change policies. Cripple Iran by limiting its proxy army.

Each side can brain wash their citizens to make sure the votes and support keep coming in and wallah! You have your next war. Stay tuned for the war in Lebanon. Brought to you by the greatest Imperialist Empire in the modern century!

None of this is evidence, only anecdotal at best. Provide evidence that the US funded isis. "He saw" is not evidence. You typed ALL of that just to prove nothing but your skill at logical fallacies and non-sequiturs.

warhors3

Lurker
None of this is evidence, only anecdotal at best. Provide evidence that the US funded isis. "He saw" is not evidence. You typed ALL of that just to prove nothing but your skill at logical fallacies and non-sequiturs.
It is insane to me that this is literally one of the last standing REAL and RAW news sites left and the users on here still can’t see the truth. It is astonishing. As TheDuckingtons confirmed above, many here are just useful idiots wanking off to brains and bullets. I would like to send a thank you to the people behind this site that work so hard to keep this site alive as one of the last lines of truth in the media.

꥟ 𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 ꥟

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𖦹
It is insane to me that this is literally one of the last standing REAL and RAW news sites left and the users on here still can’t see the truth. It is astonishing. As TheDuckingtons confirmed above, many here are just useful idiots wanking off to brains and bullets. I would like to send a thank you to the people behind this site that work so hard to keep this site alive as one of the last lines of truth in the media.
Blah blah blah, do you have evidence or not.

HenriXVI

Lurker

Wtf you take everything so seriously… this thread isn’t marked as serious 🧐

Back