Saudi prince begs America to reject trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Saudi Prince Begs America to Reject Trump - Breitbart

He blasted Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the US, which the billionaire first formulated in December last year before renewing his vow on Wednesday.

‘For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, “These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,”’ Turki said according to the Huffington Post.

It’s up to you, it’s not up to me,’ Turki added. ‘I just hope you, as American citizens, will make the right choice in November.

giphy.gif

Ahmadiyya is a persecuted branch of Islam in Saudi Arabia. Although there are many foreign workers and Saudi citizens belonging to the Ahmadiyya sect in Saudi Arabia, Ahmadis are officially banned from entering the country and from performing the pilgrimage to Mecca. This has led to criticisms from multiple human rights organizations.

In May 2012, Saudi authorities arrested two Saudi citizens because of their conversion to the Ahmadiyya sect. Saudi officials encouraged them to abandon their beliefs, and three months later, they were detained. They have not been released since then.

Ahmadiyya in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Saudi Arabia is the scourge of the earth pretty much. Every time I hear ...someone... complaining about Iran, Syria or Lebanon but not mentioning anything about the real people that fund terrorism, aka the Gulf states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the U.A.E., Bahrain, etc. it makes me sick.

We'd have a fine relationship with the Middle East if Iran, Syria and Lebanon were running things over there instead of what is happening now.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
When the Shah of Iran was deposed, overthrown, whatever it was, the U S SHOULD HAVE RETURNED HIM TO POWER. That is about when the middle east started on the path they are still on.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Not that I will be doing cartwheels if Trump wins, but fuck what Saudi's want. Try fixing your own country before telling another what you want.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Saudi Arabia is the scourge of the earth pretty much. Every time I hear ...someone... complaining about Iran, Syria or Lebanon but not mentioning anything about the real people that fund terrorism, aka the Gulf states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the U.A.E., Bahrain, etc. it makes me sick.

We'd have a fine relationship with the Middle East if Iran, Syria and Lebanon were running things over there instead of what is happening now.

In Iran, this kind of woman can exist. Shirin Ebadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Saudi Arabia they would slice off her head as soon as she opened her mouth.

I'm no fan of these goatfucker religions but it's obvious who we should choose when it comes down to it which one is the friend of our enemy, lesser of the two evils and all that shit. It's amazing how ignorant people are when it comes to which side of Islam "the terrorists who hate us" and blow westerners up actually come from. I'm not counting the US navy getting trolled by Iran because they get themselves in that shit with a fucked up foreign policy.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Iran is the main supporter of Hezbollah.

And?.....

Israel let's terrorists that are wounded while fighting against the government in Syria cross the border into Israel to go to hospitals to have surgery, recover, and be on safe ground..

Israel, Saudi Arabia, countries aligned to the Saud's for one reason or another like the U.A.E. and (at least the Saudi backed puppet Government of) Yemen, and of course all of Saudi Arabia's small 'puppet' 'Kingdoms or Sheikhdoms' like Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, all fund the opposition fighters in Syria and provide more fighters with more weapons and money when needed, and when I say that, I mean all of them, but mostly the hardcore Islamist factions, like ISIS, Nusra Front, and the various coalitions that groups like those have formed with each other. As if that isn't bad enough, a gigantic country with a gigantic population that is not illiterate, poor, or ill equipped, a place you may have heard of, it's called Turkey, is also helping out in tremendous ways with this effort to train, arm and smuggle terrorist fighters into Syria ..

So on one hand, we have Iran, who has given support in the form of fighters, logistics, weapons, and money to the Syrian government. They also have talked with Hezbollah and got them into the fight as well. On the other hand, we have the Saudi and Israeli backed countries mentioned above pouring thousands of times more money, weapons, fighters, etc. into Syria (and Iraq) to prop up the Islamic State and to fight against the Government.

Who is right here? Who would actually be so insane as to blame Iran for backing and supporting Hezbollah, and or condemn Iran or the Syrian government for accepting their support?

Last edited:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
When the Shah of Iran was deposed, overthrown, whatever it was, the U S SHOULD HAVE RETURNED HIM TO POWER. That is about when the middle east started on the path they are still on.

So you think that when a brutal, oppressive leader, along with his regime and extremely brutal secret police and spies that was only in power because a foreign country put him there, is finally overthrown because the sovereign people of that nation had finally had enough of him and his cronies, you REALLY think that we are somehow entitled to just tell a country of around 40,000,000 people (in 1979 that is, it's population is much more now), 'tough shit, we're going to tell you who is your leader and you better like it, or else we'll drop some freedom on your ass'? Do you really think that would work? Why would we want to anyways? I have some news for you, since it seems like you swallow the mainstream media's propaganda hook-line-and-sinker.. Iran, and it's people, haven't been hostile to the West, or especially to us, for a LONG TIME, and when I say a long time, I'm talking centuries, not decades. They were angry at us after their revolution, but could you blame them? How would you feel if you knew that, say, China had been dictating who ran our country for a few decades, and in that time a brutal secret police reigned terror on every day citizens that didn't tow the party line, and then finally you were about to break free of their hold? Would you be a little hostile, or would you just laugh it off and say well let's be friends now, buddy?

I can't STAND people, ESPECIALLY U.S. citizens, whose ancestors had to fight to be free, think that it is somehow morally or even fucking legally right to just tell another free and sovereign country who their leaders are and how they have to act. It makes me SICK.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
And?.....

Israel let's terrorists that are wounded while fighting against the government in Syria cross the border into Israel to go to hospitals to have surgery, recover, and be on safe ground..

Israel, Saudi Arabia, countries aligned to the Saud's for one reason or another like the U.A.E. and (at least the Saudi backed puppet Government of) Yemen, and of course all of Saudi Arabia's small 'puppet' 'Kingdoms or Sheikhdoms' like Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, all fund the opposition fighters in Syria and provide more fighters with more weapons and money when needed, and when I say that, I mean all of them, but mostly the hardcore Islamist factions, like ISIS, Nusra Front, and the various coalitions that groups like those have formed with each other. As if that isn't bad enough, a gigantic country with a gigantic population that is not illiterate, poor, or ill equipped, a place you may have heard of, it's called Turkey, is also helping out in tremendous ways with this effort to train, arm and smuggle terrorist fighters into Syria ..

So on one hand, we have Iran, who has given support in the form of fighters, logistics, weapons, and money to the Syrian government. They also have talked with Hezbollah and got them into the fight as well. On the other hand, we have the Saudi and Israeli backed countries mentioned above pouring thousands of times more money, weapons, fighters, etc. into Syria (and Iraq) to prop up the Islamic State and to fight against the Government.

Who is right here? Who would actually be so insane as to blame Iran for backing and supporting Hezbollah, and or condemn Iran or the Syrian government for accepting their support?

The only point I was making is that Iran is not with blame as they try to enforce their own version of Islam on the world through proxies like Hezbollah. Hell I had to fight them when I was in Lebanon, along with Syria and a laundry list of others that wanted their piece of the region.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
So you think that when a brutal, oppressive leader, along with his regime and extremely brutal secret police and spies that was only in power because a foreign country put him there, is finally overthrown because the sovereign people of that nation had finally had enough of him and his cronies, you REALLY think that we are somehow entitled to just tell a country of around 40,000,000 people (in 1979 that is, it's population is much more now), 'tough shit, we're going to tell you who is your leader and you better like it, or else we'll drop some freedom on your ass'? Do you really think that would work? Why would we want to anyways? I have some news for you, since it seems like you swallow the mainstream media's propaganda hook-line-and-sinker.. Iran, and it's people, haven't been hostile to the West, or especially to us, for a LONG TIME, and when I say a long time, I'm talking centuries, not decades. They were angry at us after their revolution, but could you blame them? How would you feel if you knew that, say, China had been dictating who ran our country for a few decades, and in that time a brutal secret police reigned terror on every day citizens that didn't tow the party line, and then finally you were about to break free of their hold? Would you be a little hostile, or would you just laugh it off and say well let's be friends now, buddy?

I can't STAND people, ESPECIALLY U.S. citizens, whose ancestors had to fight to be free, think that it is somehow morally or even fucking legally right to just tell another free and sovereign country who their leaders are and how they have to act. It makes me SICK.

If you think the government of Iran has not been hostile to the US in centuries then you need to get on some meds. Now the people may be a different story, but they have been repressed for so many years that they can not make their wishes know without dying. As it stands now I think that it will not be long before the people of Iran rise up against the mullahs that run the country as they are every bit as repressive and cruel as the Shah, if not more so. Most people think that Iran is an Arab country but they are not and they do not necessarily think like one.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If you think the government of Iran has not been hostile to the US in centuries then you need to get on some meds. Now the people may be a different story, but they have been repressed for so many years that they can not make their wishes know without dying. As it stands now I think that it will not be long before the people of Iran rise up against the mullahs that run the country as they are every bit as repressive and cruel as the Shah, if not more so. Most people think that Iran is an Arab country but they are not and they do not necessarily think like one.
See this is why people here laugh when Hillary gets up at the UN and yells at China for Human rights abuses. When she's president she'll go shake hands with that great sand ally saudi arabia who just flogged some poor cunt half to death for writing bad poetry on wordpress.com. Why don't you go read the saudi cables here The Saudi Cables it has a great description of how their hand fits up Obama's asshole and manipulates his speech while they drink a glass of water. I don't consider Iran a threat to the planet. Your sunni allies are tho.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
See this is why people here laugh when Hillary gets up at the UN and yells at China for Human rights abuses. When she's president she'll go shake hands with that great sand ally saudi arabia who just flogged some poor cunt half to death for writing bad poetry on wordpress.com. Why don't you go read the saudi cables here The Saudi Cables it has a great description of how their hand fits up Obama's asshole and manipulates his speech while they drink a glass of water. I don't consider Iran a threat to the planet. Your sunni allies are tho.

Iran is just as much a threat as any of the other Middle Eastern countries, they are just a different sect of Islam (Shi'ite). They fund terrorism through many groups but are the main source of funding for Hezbollah. You give them nukes and the world will never be safe. The Saudis are the main funding for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda thought it is not the position of their government. Basically the whole region needs to be surrounded and they be told that the last one standing gets the sand because no one else is leaving the rat hole. The only good thing about the Saudis is they let us have bases there. That is about the hight of it.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Iran is just as much a threat as any of the other Middle Eastern countries, they are just a different sect of Islam (Shi'ite). They fund terrorism through many groups but are the main source of funding for Hezbollah. You give them nukes and the world will never be safe. The Saudis are the main funding for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda thought it is not the position of their government. Basically the whole region needs to be surrounded and they be told that the last one standing gets the sand because no one else is leaving the rat hole. The only good thing about the Saudis is they let us have bases there. That is about the hight of it.
*height

Back