bizarre Saving mother and daughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

κ₯Ÿ 𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 κ₯Ÿ

π“π‘πž π“π’π«πžπ₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 π–¦Ή
Nobody watches savings videos here.. people come here to watch dead videos πŸ˜‚
There is a child being saved in this video, which is always satisfying.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Nobody watches savings videos here.. people come here to watch dead videos πŸ˜‚
Just imagine in your head…the movie theater of your mind, that the firefighter flips the wrong switch by accident causing the bucket to spill the occupants out to plummet to their deaths some sixty floors below (and yes, the ladder can extend that high). Satisfied? At least that’s what I do with these vids.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
They tricked us with this video
Except its titled β€˜Saving mother and daughter’

Just imagine in your head…the movie theater of your mind, that the firefighter flips the wrong switch by accident causing the bucket to spill the occupants out to plummet to their deaths some sixty floors below (and yes, the ladder can extend that high). Satisfied? At least that’s what I do with these vids.
I was asking him why he doesn’t rotate the bucket to be flush with the building… but what do I know πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

That's how I imagined it to go, you knowβ€”I never imagined seeing a video where some folks actually made itβ€”at least on this website... And I never get pleasure watching people die btw

Back