bizarre Schizophrenia In Action (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Never stick ur dick in crazy
Everything has a price.
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
This is really sad. I feel horrible for her husband (I guess thats who the not-black guy is). She literally cannot help that she is like this. Medication can help, but the nature of schizophrenia makes people afflicted not very medication compliant. Just sad.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
She definitely wants it mate, give it to her..
She keeps asking for it and she’s gonna get it 😆

This is really sad. I feel horrible for her husband (I guess thats who the not-black guy is). She literally cannot help that she is like this. Medication can help, but the nature of schizophrenia makes people afflicted not very medication compliant. Just sad.
I agree, also psych meds effectiveness tends to wear off somewhat so you often have to adjust meds and when that happens you can have an episode or decline. I’m not schizo thank Santa but I have mental illnesses and have experienced problems with meds not working as well as they did the first 6 months.

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
Whenever the camera turned off she bent over and said she wanted atleast FOUR inches of chocolate. So he banged her while the other guy walked back and forth in the hallway. He watches as she takes dick doggystyle over that counter with an expression of horror.

Back