Scientists Designed a Humanoid Robotic Finger with Living Humanlike Skin - Ya, That's Not At All Creepy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry. I couldn’t help the childish humour.

I’ve seen something similar. It is crazy what tech is available now. No doubt Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk will be cuddled up together on Mars before their AI supersystems eradicate humanity.
Don't apologize. I was a little cranky earlier. What you said was funny.

Fat2themax

staring by-stander

View attachment 592931View attachment 592932

Japanese scientists have developed a “slightly sweaty” robotic finger covered in living skin in an advance they say brings truly human-like robots a step closer.
The finger, which was shown to be able to heal itself.

Well that's just awesome, the Japs have developed sweaty self-healing robot skin. 10:1 the first full body model these weirdos make is going to come with ponytails and schoolgirl dress.
How long do you think we have until some gook tries to milk his prostate with this thing? 😂

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
I recently watched a show about the AI we are building into the robots we create. Some say that they are so advanced now, that in the future they may be so advanced that they may just decide that they don't need us humans anymore and eliminate us. Scary.

Yeah soon as I saw this I thought skynet I really hope there's some advance AI guard rails to keep pace, kind important -- like wearing a rubber to not get your buddy's wife pregnant kind of important

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

View attachment 592931View attachment 592932

Japanese scientists have developed a “slightly sweaty” robotic finger covered in living skin in an advance they say brings truly human-like robots a step closer.
The finger, which was shown to be able to heal itself.

Well that's just awesome, the Japs have developed sweaty self-healing robot skin. 10:1 the first full body model these weirdos make is going to come with ponytails and schoolgirl dress.
uh...just one Q, that wouldn't have to be the middle finger yous made first,

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
uh...just one Q, that wouldn't have to be the middle finger yous made first,
middle-finger-33.gif

Back