accident Scooter riders got wrecked (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I see riders do that stupid impatient weaving in and out and between cars and trucks every day! Maybe 99% of all riders I see on the roads do that shit consistently. They should be denied funeral services for shit like that and the money go to the truck driver for inconvenience instead.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I see riders do that stupid impatient weaving in and out and between cars and trucks every day! Maybe 99% of all riders I see on the roads do that shit consistently. They should be denied funeral services for shit like that and the money go to the truck driver for inconvenience instead.
Yea I really feel bad for truck drivers that have to safely maneuver incredibly tight spaces in urban areas to avoid insane fines, driving charges/suspensions, revoked CDL, and ultimately loss of career just because impatient assholes Wana zip around their blind spot to get 2 seconds ahead of traffic.

You should see what these truck drivers have to deal with around Lake Street under the Green Line in Chicago.

Back